Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

2 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Thanks, I'll give it a go tonight in all probability.

Ragga-mutt-in.

Hopefully he isn't a Wailer. 

/not sorry.

• Haha 2

Someone on fb “I’m out out”.

Mate, I get that you have a young child but it’s 6 o’ **** clock. That’s not “out out”. Even in the standup where the “out out” phrase comes from mentions this.

and he’s at a restaurant with his Mrs, not on the lash.

Prick.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

The standard of the bugle playing at the football grounds this weekend. The one right now in Newcastle is absolutely atrocious.

3 of them playing and not one of them is in tune.

St Mary’s it was blaring out the loud speakers so you completely lost the haunting tone it usually has. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, villaglint said:

St Mary’s it was blaring out the loud speakers so you completely lost the haunting tone it usually has. 

I thought it was bad coverage by Sky.  They filmed it close up in front of it picking up the actual sound from the bugle and also picking up the sound from the PA system with a slight delay.  

Should have had remote microphones. 

13 hours ago, bickster said:

Reggae is better than classical for relaxing dogs

its genuinely a thing

Blowing ganja in their faces works a treat as well, with reggae in the background

6 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

The standard of the bugle playing at the football grounds this weekend. The one right now in Newcastle is absolutely atrocious.

3 of them playing and not one of them is in tune.

I've noticed this going downhill in recent years too.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Genie said:

Someone on fb “I’m out out”.

Mate, I get that you have a young child but it’s 6 o’ **** clock. That’s not “out out”. Even in the standup where the “out out” phrase comes from mentions this.

and he’s at a restaurant with his Mrs, not on the lash.

Prick.

Probably not, but I guess it could be…

- He started his day out with heavy drinking at midday and is just refuelling with food after 6 hours of non stop drinking.

Or…

- He’s just started with a meal at 6pm, but will be rolling back home from a club at 6am.

The point is that no matter what the starting point, by 6.00pm, your still basically just out.  Your only out, out after midnight really. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

The point is that no matter what the starting point, by 6.00pm, your still basically just out.  Your only out, out after midnight really. 

So basically, this person has been outed as not being out, out? 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Exactly, and the point Micky Flanagan was making when he did the joke in standup. 

I absolutely detest that moron Micky Falagan and specifically this idiotic contribution to the national vocabulary. I wish he'd **** off "out, out" to sea and take that phrase with him.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I absolutely detest that moron Micky Falagan and specifically this idiotic contribution to the national discourse. I wish he'd **** off "out, out" to sea and take that phrase with him.

I think he's hilarious 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I absolutely detest that moron Micky Falagan and specifically this idiotic contribution to the national vocabulary. I wish he'd **** off "out, out" to sea and take that phrase with him.

Almost as bad as that word removed Peter Kay and his "what time you on 'til" bullshit I have to deal with every other bloody job

• Haha 1

Â