Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Sorry to do this to you from another thread:

43 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

so ive done these 3 

Cadbury launches three new Dairy Milk flavours including brownie, banoffee  crumble and fizzing cherry

the brownie one was probably the only one that you'd get without reading the description, the popping candy in the cherry one was great but all 3 of them are pretty poor

Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate Honeycomb & Nuts 105G - Tesco Groceries

so was that one, the honey comb doesnt work, ive moved on to the crunchy dairy milk and its not even half as good as a normal crunchie so its pointless

But this brings me on to a wider topic, or at least another topic (no, not the chocolate bar).

You haven't done them, you've eaten them or tried them.

It's usually about travel or some activity though: "Yeah I've done Machu Picchu". You haven't done it, you've visited or been to it. "Done" makes it sound like you're just ticking something off a list rather than appreciating it, which in actual fact is probably the only reason you went there.

1 minute ago, fightoffyour said:

Sorry to do this to you from another thread:

But this brings me on to a wider topic, or at least another topic (no, not the chocolate bar).

You haven't done them, you've eaten them or tried them.

It's usually about travel or some activity though: "Yeah I've done Machu Picchu". You haven't done it, you've visited or been to it. "Done" makes it sound like you're just ticking something off a list rather than appreciating it, which in actual fact is probably the only reason you went there.

I didn't say what I did to them... 

I've done them, ticked them off the list 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Chindie said:

This reminds me of something.

Just before lockdown started last year I was in New Street, headed home. I'd worked late so it was fairly quiet. 

Walking to the escalator down to the platform I was greeted by a sight I genuinely can't forget. Striding towards me was a huge man. A huge man. I am 6ft1, and stockily built, I'm not little, and even someone much taller than me doesn't loom above me. But this guy. This guy was intimidating. He was **** massive, must have been at 7ft tall minimum.

But that wasn't all. The guy was a **** specimen. It was like an encyclopedia had pulled into platform 10 and the prototype perfect human had strode off the page into New Street. He was wearing some kind of super thin stretch fabric top about 12 sizes too small so you could see that he was 7ft of pure cut muscle. The kind of definition of each muscle was probably only bettered with marble and a chisel. As a result the guy cut a figure that could only be more intimidating is he was wearing a hockey mask and carrying a machete.

Or so I thought. Because as he got closer, I noticed something else. The guy was wearing that super thin tight because it's toddler sized fabric in the form of trousers too. And then I was accosted. With each gigantic stride I became aware that this guy seemed to have a bunch of bananas swinging between his thighs. It was obscene. And not just because this guy was packing a howitzer to the average man's pistol. His outfit was so tight he may as well have been nude. That realisation that this bloke was pure cut muscle? Well the same could be realised in his trousers. Much tighter and you could have seen the outline of his pubes. And he was so tall it felt like this wrecking ball of a todger was swinging right for my face. Luckily he strode off at the platform just before it swung and broke a rib or something.

I carried on, a broken man at the sight of such mammoth entity. I went for a piss and realised the guy was so built because otherwise he'd need a crane to use the urinals. I zipped up, washed my hands in quiet shock, and realised once more that life was very unfair.

To be honest, one of my pals is quite, shall we say well endowed.  We was all out one night, had a little bit of the amber nectar you could say. An one of my pals thought it would be funny while my large pal was on the fruit machine to pull his tracky bottoms down. Well me or you would have pulled them back up as quick as we could with a red face full of embarrassment. Not him, he just turned round in a fairly packed public house and said, " why would you do that, I got no boxers on tonight", for all in the pub to see his rather large utensil.🤣

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

To be honest, one of my pals is quite, shall we say well endowed.  We was all out one night, had a little bit of the amber nectar you could say. An one of my pals thought it would be funny while my large pal was on the fruit machine to pull his tracky bottoms down. Well me or you would have pulled them back up as quick as we could with a red face full of embarrassment. Not him, he just turned round in a fairly packed public house and said, " why would you do that, I got no boxers on tonight", for all in the pub to see his rather large utensil.🤣

One for the "things you don't get" thread I suppose... but not wearing underwear.  Why?

• Haha 1

Just now, bobzy said:

One for the "things you don't get" thread I suppose... but not wearing underwear.  Why?

I guess with the above story, if you have to kind of coil it up inside a typical pair of boxers it might be a bit uncomfortable.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Prank, or one hell of a wingman? :D 

• Haha 1

When selling my last house, I used to go all MTV cribs when showing the ladies my bedroom by proclaiming “…and this is where the magic happens !” 

Took me 15 months to sell it…. and only then to a bloke with a chihuahua called Sebastian 🤨

Edited by mottaloo

Â