Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

22 minutes ago, dAVe80 said:

This is a 100% pisses me off and should. My cat likes to sit in the window by my front door when I'm out and before now, kids has chucked things at the windows to scare him. Got back from Leeds and I've had to clean a load of egg off the window. Not a violent man, but if ever I catch one of them doing it! 😠😡🤬

Need **** shooting. Little words removed

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Need **** shooting. Little words removed

He was hiding when I came in, so he definitely got spooked. Once he heard me in the kitchen near his treat cupboard, he soon perked up mind. 

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, dAVe80 said:

This is a 100% pisses me off and should. My cat likes to sit in the window by my front door when I'm out and before now, kids has chucked things at the windows to scare him. Got back from Leeds and I've had to clean a load of egg off the window. Not a violent man, but if ever I catch one of them doing it! 😠😡🤬

Get some cctv installed. You can get some less than obvious ones that they might not even notice.  If it's eggs it's surely pre planned. 

• Like 1

On 27/08/2021 at 08:01, Big Salad said:

How people get so into these viral 'challenges'.

Now its the stupid milk crate thing. I swear everybody just wants to be an internet star one way or another.

It's just attention seeking on social media. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

The house I used to live in was egged once. Never quite managed to remove the stain from the brickwork. Little sods.

It's certainly no yolk when you have to clean up the mess when your place has been egged or shell out for someone else to clean it.

55 minutes ago, dAVe80 said:

He was hiding when I came in, so he definitely got spooked. Once he heard me in the kitchen near his treat cupboard, he soon perked up mind. 

Please send an invite if you find the culprits, bullies, women, kids and animal abusers are my favourite, I'd love to meet them, ty.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dAVe80 said:

That kind of behavior from young punks in today's society doesn't even surprise me sadly. Acting like that starts at home imo.

From my experience, when bullies, young dbags, whatever you want to call them are confronted and given a bit of their own medicine they are not so bad anymore.

Hope your cat is ok.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Big Salad said:

That kind of behavior from young punks in today's society doesn't even surprise me sadly. Acting like that starts at home imo.

From my experience, when bullies, young dbags, whatever you want to call them are confronted and given a bit of their own medicine they are not so bad anymore.

Hope your cat is ok.

He's fine now, cheers. Few dreamies and a fuss, and he was purring his head off. 

• Like 1

When people put stuff in water. 

Like you order water at a restaurant and there’s a load of **** cucumber or berries in there or something. 

I didn’t order water with shit in it. I ordered water. 

8 hours ago, Big Salad said:

Hope your cat is ok.

The trouble is a lot of them are absolute idiots trying to act tough and carry knives nowadays. I was literally just reading about a young dad who got into an argument with some lads whilst out for a walk and ended up dying after being stabbed. 

12 hours ago, Big Salad said:

Hope your cat is ok.

Is this really something that has got worse, or are you just doing the 'good old days' rose tinted specs thing?

When I was younger there were always incidents of some little scrotes chucking eggs/snowballs/rocks at cars/people/pets, but it's not something I really hear about now. I barely even see kids outside playing like we used to, so I'd be surprised if this is more common.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

Is this really something that has got worse, or are you just doing the 'good old days' rose tinted specs thing?

When I was younger there were always incidents of some little scrotes chucking eggs/snowballs/rocks at cars/people/pets, but it's not something I really hear about now. I barely even see kids outside playing like we used to, so I'd be surprised if this is more common.

it's been going on since forever, my Mum used to tell a story about her and her friends going round stuffing newspaper up the bottom of cast iron drainpipes then setting fire to it because of the noise it would make and this was during WW2. Kids have always done naughty things

22 minutes ago, bickster said:

it's been going on since forever, my Mum used to tell a story about her and her friends going round stuffing newspaper up the bottom of cast iron drainpipes then setting fire to it because of the noise it would make and this was during WW2. Kids have always done naughty things

Exactly.

It's still not nice for them to do, but I don't know people pretend any youthful indiscretions are because of a degenerating modern society.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ferguson1 said:

Litter dropping etc. Took the kids to Paultons Park/Peppa Pig World on Friday, enjoyable day but very busy. However, I hate seeing litter on the floor or just left on a bench/table. The place has bins everywhere, so just no need to be so lazy.

On leaving and finding our car, an empty parking space was full of litter, inc cans etc. So a family had obviously decided to empty their car of it’s contents and drive off. Ridiculous.

Finally, driving home yesterday a car in front of us (woman and child in front seat) were emptying the contents of their car by throwing stuff out of the window into the bushes. Great, ruin our beautiful countryside you words removed. Rant over.

A lot of people are awful human beings, unfortunately. No pride in their surroundings. What chance does the kid have in your last paragraph, when their lazy slob of a mother is throwing rubbish out of the window. 

• Like 1

Â