Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

I email someone, get an out office reply with a contact, 99 times out of 100 I'll leave it and just wait. No need to bother this poor soul who is probably already covering over something that can wait.

Other people email a colleague with an out of office directed to me, I got all manner of garbage that can wait. Oh, you need a remittance for a payment from 7 months ago. Sod off.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

Last night I had a Chinese and ordered a bag of prawn crackers. I got 2; the one I ordered and the free one. The free one that they don't always give you.

Maybe they saw your ripped jeans and eye liner and just felt sorry for you so gave you a free bag anyway.  

Free prawn crackers for the confused boy who can't afford new new jeans. 

• Haha 1

I've never gone for the ripped jeans look mainly because I just think they look shit. 

But I well remember being in my early 20's and making a joke about my girlfriend's brother wearing ripped jeans, so that was about 30 years ago, so they've been around, probably in and out at times since then.  I suppose they very first appeared as a fashion item in the 70s with punks though? 

Which reminds me, pretty much all my life they've been trying to make flares fashionable again.  Seems every couple of years overly fashionable people are spotted in them but despite the effort they've never caught on with the mainstream. 

13 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I've never gone for the ripped jeans look mainly because I just think they look shit. 

But I well remember being in my early 20's and making a joke about my girlfriend's brother wearing ripped jeans, so that was about 30 years ago, so they've been around, probably in and out at times since then.  I suppose they very first appeared as a fashion item in the 70s with punks though? 

Which reminds me, pretty much all my life they've been trying to make flares fashionable again.  Seems every couple of years overly fashionable people are spotted in them but despite the effort they've never caught on with the mainstream. 

I don't know about flares exactly, but baggy jeans are definitely back in fashion at the moment, especially for girls.

4 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I don't know about flares exactly, but baggy jeans are definitely back in fashion at the moment, especially for girls.

My 16 Yr old daughter a lot of the time looks like she's just walked off the set of a Banarama video shoot. 

I'm talking about big wide bell bottom flares that the fashionable seem to want back but never seem to make it back. 

Edited by sidcow

44 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

As a podgy **** who almost exclusively dresses in black jeans and band tees, they all look shite, not nice like me :D

I model my attire on Hank Moody. 

Unfortunately without the charisma and luck with the ladies! 

• Haha 3

Â