Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

23 hours ago, ferguson1 said:

Litter dropping etc. Took the kids to Paultons Park/Peppa Pig World on Friday, enjoyable day but very busy. However, I hate seeing litter on the floor or just left on a bench/table. The place has bins everywhere, so just no need to be so lazy.

On leaving and finding our car, an empty parking space was full of litter, inc cans etc. So a family had obviously decided to empty their car of it’s contents and drive off. Ridiculous.

Finally, driving home yesterday a car in front of us (woman and child in front seat) were emptying the contents of their car by throwing stuff out of the window into the bushes. Great, ruin our beautiful countryside you words removed. Rant over.

Some clearing in the woods through an empty drink can out of his car on the motorway when he was in front of me... Pissed me right off!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Follyfoot said:

Some lunatic driving at 90 miles an hour on the motorway Virtually on my bumper, pulled over and he followed me and this went on for about 30 miles, he/she also had some digimon or something mask on. Was dangerous and worrying the kids so had to throw a drink can at hm/hers car in the end dropping beck as him or her. Swerved out the way

VT in a nutshell. 

tenor.gif

18 hours ago, ismail-villa said:

Some clearing in the woods through an empty drink can out of his car on the motorway when he was in front of me... Pissed me right off!!

It was Ismail - villa,Read above.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Some lunatic driving at 90 miles an hour on the motorway Virtually on my bumper, pulled over and he followed me and this went on for about 30 miles, he/she also had some digimon or something mask on. Was dangerous and worrying the kids so had to throw a drink can at hm/hers car in the end dropping beck as him or her. Swerved out the way

It was Pokémon! Close enough 😂

• Like 1

On 29/08/2021 at 18:45, Xela said:

Stuff like litter dropping is a quick test to see if anyone is a scumbag. 

Just seen images of the aftermath of Reading and Leeds Festival. The camping fields look like something out of a disaster movie. 

There are just THOUSANDS of tent abandoned and they were talking about the other stuff people just leave behind. 

Aparently tents are really hard to recycle. 

What sort of person just leaves that amount of shit in a field? It's like uber littering. 

You have to question the environmental impact of these festivals. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Just seen images of the aftermath of Reading and Leeds Festival. The camping fields look like something out of a disaster movie. 

There are just THOUSANDS of tent abandoned and they were talking about the other stuff people just leave behind. 

Aparently tents are really hard to recycle. 

What sort of person just leaves that amount of shit in a field? It's like uber littering. 

You have to question the environmental impact of these festivals. 

Given that they normally have tent recycling points as well, it is people just being too lazy/hung over/high to take down the tent and take it home. 

I did just have a look at the line up as a curiosity, and wow that is woeful. Its not even an Indie/Alternative festival - noticed that there is no 2nd stage tent anymore and they just have a 2nd main stage but probably worse is that the 3rd stage (Festival Republic) is now just 1 day and in rotation with the "rock/punk" stages (which are pretty poor as well). 

49 minutes ago, cyrusr said:

Given that they normally have tent recycling points as well, it is people just being too lazy/hung over/high to take down the tent and take it home. 

I did just have a look at the line up as a curiosity, and wow that is woeful. Its not even an Indie/Alternative festival - noticed that there is no 2nd stage tent anymore and they just have a 2nd main stage but probably worse is that the 3rd stage (Festival Republic) is now just 1 day and in rotation with the "rock/punk" stages (which are pretty poor as well). 

The rot started when Reading and Leeds became "paired". Reading used to be a Rock Festival, now its trying to do a Glasto and be all things to everyone in two locations

Utter bobbins

On 29/08/2021 at 16:33, rjw63 said:

And still the Gresford thread rolls on. So **** what if he wears shit tracksuits and gets up on stage with talentless "rappers"?

Please lock that thread.

You don't have to read that thread mate

• Like 2

People making jokes or moaning about people wearing ripped jeans.

Get over it. They're fashionable. Rips in jeans have been fashionable in one way or another for decades.

It's the mark of when someone has become a boring boomer when they make jokes about jeans. "ohh can't afford a new pair of jeans?!"
**** off

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

People making jokes or moaning about people wearing ripped jeans.

Get over it. They're fashionable. Rips in jeans have been fashionable in one way or another for decades.

It's the mark of when someone has become a boring boomer when they make jokes about jeans. "ohh can't afford a new pair of jeans?!"
**** off

My nan always used to ask if I wanted her to patch them up for me. She looked baffled when I explained I bought them like that.

Not as baffled as when I was a teenager and I went round her house with eyeliner on.

1 minute ago, Paddywhack said:

My nan always used to ask if I wanted her to patch them up for me. She looked baffled when I explained I bought them like that.

Not as baffled as when I was a teenager and I went round her house with suspenders and 5 inch stilettos on.

spacer.png

• Haha 4

26 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

Not as baffled as when I was a teenager and I went round her house with eyeliner on.

I visited my mate on the weekend. He's my age, to within a few days.

He made a joke about my ripped jeans. 

He used to wear ripped jeans. It doesn't make sense

2 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

Chinese and Indian takeaways that don't make it clear if you'll get free prawn crackers/poppadoms so you don't know whether to order them or not.

If you don't order any poppadoms from my local Indian, they might give you between 2 - 4 anyway, but sometimes you don't get any.

If you order 2, they might give you 2, they might give you 6.

Last night I had a Chinese and ordered a bag of prawn crackers. I got 2; the one I ordered and the free one. The free one that they don't always give you.

This is a perfect entry, and I agree, mildly infuriating :lol:  I mean wtaf cop yersel' on lads!

• Haha 1

Â