Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

5 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Many years ago we had a holiday in France with my mate and his wife. We found a nice spot on the beach near two very attractive young French women - who proceeded to strip down to bikini bottoms. 

Our wives: "Actually, this isn't a very good spot, let's move somewhere else"

Me and my mate: "No, it seems fine to us, let's stay here".

We had to back down when we got the double death stare. 

Away with my family in Feb, an absolutely 11 out of 10 was sunbathing next to us on her own all day. It was heathen and hell in equal portions.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Many years ago we had a holiday in France with my mate and his wife. We found a nice spot on the beach near two very attractive young French women - who proceeded to strip down to bikini bottoms. 

Our wives: "Actually, this isn't a very good spot, let's move somewhere else"

Me and my mate: "OK, catch up with you later then".

FTFY.

• Haha 1

I know it’s warm but would you put your shirt on mate, ffs.  

So many shirtless wonders in Waterloo station tonight. Disappointingly no females have followed suit yet. 

• Like 2

Work had taken all Expedia transactions off our sheets, in order to make room for additional work we have. Which is fine.

We've just been sent an e-mail saying "Can you guys please work on Expedia all day tomorrow please?"

So we went from having about 20 a day, which was fairly manageable as part of our work. Now we've got a buildup of a few thousand to do. I don't get it. I wonder what the reaction will be when I e-mail them at the end of work tomorrow saying "We've just about done 10% of them".

16 hours ago, Xela said:

Venturing out in public without a top on immediately marks you out as someone who has already lost at life.

Coupled with the sorry humanoid excuses of sentient spaff creations who think their neighbours and local residents want to hear some god awful r&b or dance music blasted out with all the windows open on a hot day.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Coupled with the sorry humanoid excuses of sentient spaff creations who think their neighbours and local residents want to hear some god awful r&b or dance music blasted out with all the windows open on a hot day.

Add the poor convertible cars that just pop out of nowhere because it's summer.

It's not cool, it's unnecessary and you spent a good amount of money on something you will use a few times a year and makes you look like an idiot.

Peugeot 206, Mini and Micra convertibles, I am looking at you!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Yes we all know they should be listening to my bass heavy dub

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mic09 said:

Add the poor convertible cars that just pop out of nowhere because it's summer.

It's not cool, it's unnecessary and you spent a good amount of money on something you will use a few times a year and makes you look like an idiot.

2 hours ago, bickster said:

Yes we all know they should be listening to my bass heavy dub

This reminds me of about two weeks ago . . .

I was walking up to Colmore Row to get my lunch and was crossing the road when a bloke nearly crashed into me. He was in a convertible Mercedes with the top down, sunglasses on, blasting 'Sandstorm' by Darude at full volume. He looked like an absolute pillock, but what are you gonna do.

I went into the supermarket, spent about ten minutes buying my lunch, emerged, and what was going the opposite way round the one-way system? The same bloke - and the best part was he was still playing 'Sandstorm' at full volume!

1 minute ago, HanoiVillan said:

This reminds me of about two weeks ago . . .

I was walking up to Colmore Row to get my lunch and was crossing the road when a bloke nearly crashed into me. He was in a convertible Mercedes with the top down, sunglasses on, blasting 'Sandstorm' by Darude at full volume. He looked like an absolute pillock, but what are you gonna do.

I went into the supermarket, spent about ten minutes buying my lunch, emerged, and what was going the opposite way round the one-way system? The same bloke - and the best part was he was still playing 'Sandstorm' at full volume!

Its an abysmal track well deserving of a driver of a girls version of a luxury German Marque. I'm guessing it was look at me white?

Â