Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Summer is the worst time of the year, with convertible cars and shit music already covered I'll add

Your local pub(s) become full of people who only have a drink when the sun's out, thus spending the afternoon and evening nursing a pint of cider whilst he sits with he's wife not talking to each other

Men with no tops on, but a vest tucked into their jeans like Bruce **** Springsteen

Wasps, flies, mosquitos biting the **** out of you

Bring on winter. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

This reminds me of about two weeks ago . . .

I was walking up to Colmore Row to get my lunch and was crossing the road when a bloke nearly crashed into me. He was in a convertible Mercedes with the top down, sunglasses on, blasting 'Sandstorm' by Darude at full volume. He looked like an absolute pillock, but what are you gonna do.

I went into the supermarket, spent about ten minutes buying my lunch, emerged, and what was going the opposite way round the one-way system? The same bloke - and the best part was he was still playing 'Sandstorm' at full volume!

Sorry about that mate but you never adhered to the green cross code. Plus I really love that track. 

• Haha 4

54 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

It was the hot girl at work's last day today.  Gutted.

I hope you obtained her instagram handle? 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Thinking about it he did have a collapsible wheelchair on the back seat. 

We aren't just limited to turquoise three wheelers now!

Convertible cars are incredible. Nothing more enjoyable than driving around with the wind in your face on a sunny day. I'll never go back to a fixed roof. 

Then again, as a recent convert, unless it's pissing it down, I'm driving around with the roof down, my music blaring, and my shades on. Haters gonna hate. 😎

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Convertible cars are incredible. Nothing more enjoyable than driving around with the wind in your face on a sunny day. I'll never go back to a fixed roof. 

Then again, as a recent convert, unless it's pissing it down, I'm driving around with the roof down, my music blaring, and my shades on. Haters gonna hate. 😎

BENIDORM_EP1_068.jpg

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Davkaus said:

you going to be one of those driving round with the roof down on a crisp -10 degree day in January wearing 2 scarves??

people like that would be breaking rocks somewhere if I was in charge

9 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

you going to be one of those driving round with the roof down on a crisp -10 degree day in January wearing 2 scarves??

people like that would be breaking rocks somewhere if I was in charge

Cold day, roof down, heating on and heated seats, it's perfection. It's like being in a hot tub on my commute. 

2 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Cold day, roof down, heating on and heated seats, it's perfection. It's like being in a hot tub on my commute. 

What?  And go to work in soaking wet shirt and trousers?

You sir, are an imbecile.. 

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Jimzk5 said:

Summer is the worst time of the year, with convertible cars and shit music already covered I'll add

Your local pub(s) become full of people who only have a drink when the sun's out, thus spending the afternoon and evening nursing a pint of cider whilst he sits with he's wife not talking to each other

Men with no tops on, but a vest tucked into their jeans like Bruce **** Springsteen

Wasps, flies, mosquitos biting the **** out of you

Bring on winter. 

U OK hun?

1 hour ago, tonyh29 said:

Got pulled over for speeding last night and the copper looked about 14 

I’m at that moment and I’ve officially reached old age :(

on the plus side he let me off and said 37 in a 30 at this time of night when nobody is around is no biggie but please slow down a little ,top lad ,  I might write to his parents and ask that they increase his pocket money 

A simple pat on the head would've made his day.

• Haha 1

Buying 2 things on Amazon that total ~£10.50 and then the P&P comes to £11.50 :rant::rant: Just takes the good out of it.

Two different distributors too (and neither are Amazon), so can't bundle either.

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

Women bringing their newborn kids into the office to show off.

In a former job a woman who had just adopted came in. The thing was, they had adopted about 4 kids at the same time, I think siblings from a troubled background. Came in with a baby and 3 toddlers. Ludicrous.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Women bringing their newborn kids into the office to show off.

I could tolerate it if they just let people know they were there and went to the break room with anyone who gives a shit. But what they invariably do is patrol the entire office, introducing their kid to everybody.

Thanks, it's just what I want when i'm on a conference call, the audio from a **** nursery in the background.

• Haha 1

Â