Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

I could tolerate it if they just let people know they were there and went to the break room with anyone who gives a shit. But what they invariably do is patrol the entire office, introducing their kid to everybody.

Thanks, it's just what I want when i'm on a conference call, the audio from a **** nursery in the background.

It's happening right now in my office. She's been here for coming up to 3 hours.

She has a legitimate reason to be here. She needs to see HR to discuss her return to work. But HR are in another building.

She's been walking around the office for most of it with the baby crying for a large part of that. 

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

Women bringing their newborn kids into the office to show off.

Plenty of people in my office have been asking when I'm bringing my boy in, so I've decided to bring him in next Wednesday just to stop them asking.

(That's a complete lie, I can't wait to show him off. I'm going to be annoying people in meetings, on calls, on their lunch break..)

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

Plenty of people in my office have been asking when I'm bringing my boy in, so I've decided to bring him in next Wednesday just to stop them asking.

(That's a complete lie, I can't wait to show him off. I'm going to be annoying people in meetings, on calls, on their lunch break..)

I hate you. And your son.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Love Island to move to two series per year as of 2020

I'd love to know how many of you would actually enjoy Love Island if you gave it a go... ;) 

17 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I'd love to know how many of you would actually enjoy Love Island if you gave it a go... ;) 

I’ve watched virtually every episode of this series and most of the previous series. I see it as a fair concession to my wife given the amount of football I watch the rest of the year round. 

Here is my opinion. Watching sexy ladies for an hour is not the most arduous of tasks I’ve had to endure. On the other hand I can actually feel my brain cells dying through the course of a summer. That I don’t get up off my arse and spend that hour doing something more productive fills me with an ever increasing sense of existential dread. 

Edited by villaglint
  • Like 1

Now I'm not saying my missus's 9yo lad pisses me off because he doesn't, he is genuinely one of the nicest kids I've ever met, mostly well behaved, polite and funny and I do love how inquisitive he is but **** me do children's inane endless questions ever cease? 

Random **** questions about literally everything he sees, questions about films I've never seen, people I've never met, where are they from, what does that taste like, who is that, what's this, what does that do, why does it do that, when was that, how did that happen and on and on and on and on and on and on. Sometimes the same questions within a minute of me answering the first time. Questions that I have no possible way of answering.

Just shut the **** up for 10 minutes lol. Argh!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, villaglint said:

I’ve watched virtually every episode of this series and most of the previous series. I see it as a fair concession to my wife given the amount of football I watch the rest of the year round. 

Here is my opinion. Watching sexy ladies for an hour is not the most arduous of tasks I’ve had to endure. On the other hand I can actually feel my brain cells dying through the course of a summer. That I don’t get up off my arse and spend that hour doing something more productive fills me with an ever increasing sense of existential dread. 

Yeah I love looking at the sexy ladies.

And the blokes are fit too

ozyvaihg5en21.jpg

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Now I'm not saying my missus's 9yo lad pisses me off because he doesn't, he is genuinely one of the nicest kids I've ever met, mostly well behaved, polite and funny and I do love how inquisitive he is but **** me do children's inane endless questions ever cease? 

Random **** questions about literally everything he sees, questions about films I've never seen, people I've never met, where are they from, what does that taste like, who is that, what's this, what does that do, why does it do that, when was that, how did that happen and on and on and on and on and on and on. Sometimes the same questions within a minute of me answering the first time. Questions that I have no possible way of answering.

The questions about stuff you have no chance of knowing is a nice trick of my gf.

"How did they make this film?"

"How fast is this plane going?"

"How many chefs does this hotel have?"

I don't **** know! How would I know that?!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Davkaus said:

I could tolerate it if they just let people know they were there and went to the break room with anyone who gives a shit. But what they invariably do is patrol the entire office, introducing their kid to everybody.

Thanks, it's just what I want when i'm on a conference call, the audio from a **** nursery in the background.

People who take conference calls in the middle of an open office, on speaker, when there are a dozen meeting rooms available.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

The questions about stuff you have no chance of knowing is a nice trick of my gf.

"How did they make this film?"

"How fast is this plane going?"

"How many chefs does this hotel have?"

I don't **** know! How would I know that?!

My wife is also an expert in this. 

I kind of blame myself, though. I do tend to be a bit of a know it all. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Michelsen said:

My wife is also an expert in this. 

I kind of blame myself, though. I do tend to be a bit of a know it all. 

When I’m not being grumpy I usually take a guess. Which probably encourages her. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

I babysitted for my mates 6 year old boy the other week , she went off to work at 5:00 am and she said he won’t wake up until gone 9 ... 7 am he came bowling down the stairs , by 9 am we’d had breakfast cycled to the park and eaten an ice lolly ... then I had about 30 episodes of Tim and Topsy ( the mum is a bit of a milf ) and then about 5 hours of what’s this , what’s that , why is xxxx and how do you xxx ... made me appreciate mine are at the age where they lock themself in their rooms and grunt at you over dinner 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Convertible cars are incredible. Nothing more enjoyable than driving around with the wind in your face on a sunny day. I'll never go back to a fixed roof. 

Then again, as a recent convert, unless it's pissing it down, I'm driving around with the roof down, my music blaring, and my shades on. Haters gonna hate. 😎

I've always fancied a Mk1 MX-5 with the pop up headlamps. Icon. 

• Like 1

Â