Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

18 hours ago, mjmooney said:

I wish Wes Edens was called Eric Wilson. Then our owners wouldn't be NSWE, but NSEW, which is the order I normally use for the points of the compass. 

I'm just glad he isn't called Frank Wilson or I'd not be able to access VT from work.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

ticketmaster charging extra for "collectable tickets"

that can get in the **** sea

Now that you mention it.  Things I often **** wonder.  How ticketmaster is allowed to exist in its current model.  **** thieving bar stewards.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

ticketmaster charging extra for "collectable tickets"

that can get in the **** sea

21 minutes ago, BOF said:

Now that you mention it.  Things I often **** wonder.  How ticketmaster is allowed to exist in its current model.  **** thieving bar stewards.

Never used tickmaster before but the other week I bought a gig ticket and got charged a booking fee and an administration fee which got a WTF from me

2 minutes ago, bickster said:

Never used tickmaster before but the other week I bought a gig ticket and got charged a booking fee and an administration fee which got a WTF from me

This is my point.  Admin fees are literally what e-tickets are supposed to eliminate, cuz there's no **** human involved.  It should be illegal.  I'd say the bosses are sitting there whistling innocently, wondering how the jayzus they've gotten away with it for so long.

• Like 1

mine was in german and I was automatically taken there so I just kind of went with it rather than trying to look elsewhere

they had about 9 delivery options too (at least they didn't charge me for printing them off)

I have a shoe box with 20 years worth of gig tickets at home (and a villa one) most of them ripped and worn, some of them battered, collectors edition to me isn't just ticketmaster and their ilk its telling me where the crowd is headed too (it was for liam Gallagher) the people that buy those tickets will stand in front of me and film the gig on their phone

6 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

WHY is it ALWAYS this?

BBC

To be fair, he played way more games for Spurs/Liverpool, and Burnley are his current club. He got around and they can't list everyone he played for. Stoke fans should be a bit annoyed though, he played 200+ times for them

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:
12 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

WHY is it ALWAYS this?

BBC

To be fair, he played way more games for Spurs/Liverpool, and Burnley are his current club. He got around and they can't list everyone he played for. Stoke fans should be a bit annoyed though, he played 200+ times for them

Yeah it's Stoke who should feel aggrieved if anyone.  It's clearly the BBC trying to shoehorn two media darlings into a headline they've no business being in.  Get Liverpool into any article and your view count goes through the roof.

16 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

Its about 4 miles away from me , it’s Chobham with the H , as Chindie said  (Chob -um )

Cobham is a different town ( home of Chelsea FC training pitch ) in the other direction from me , just past Esher  

my brother actually worked at  the MOD base there in his first job and I’ve got quite a few friends who also worked there it tended to be  where you went to get an apprenticeship  after school in this area 

Chobham  common  was where they filmed scenes in the original Superman movie ( when he encounters the 3 bad guys / woman  )  , my mates dad helped build it so me and my mate got to run around it , all the buildings you see were nothing more than a wooden frame frontage propped up by wooden beams 

it was also a popular site to go with your girlfriend for sex in the car in the days before you’d moved out your parents house ... I’d imagine it’s now a dogging site 

It all happens in the leafy suburbs of Surrey!

1 hour ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

The trend of men wearing shoes without socks, showing off their ankles, they need to summarily get their ankles blasted in.

On a similar theme. 

The current trend of wearing trousers that come half way up the calf to show off some snazzy socks and tasseled loafers...

bloody awful

• Like 4

21 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Come on dude, Stevo is right there ^^

Don’t worry, I’m used to VT having zero fashion sense

Edited by Stevo985

Â