Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

1 hour ago, leemond2008 said:

why is it acceptable for birds to walk around the office barefoot? it really annoys me, now I may have a small foot fetish so the fact that they have their toes out doesn't bother me.

Its the fact that if I got my great plates of meat out and started stomping around the office I'm sure that someone would have something to say about it 

I've worked at quite a few places where the women and the men walk around bare foot in the summer months.

Never done it myself tbh but it's never really bothered me.

3 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

It bothers me massively. I would go Falling Down on their asses.

This.

Feet are disgusting. Keep them covered up.

(I'm sure it would be a H&S issue too)

2 hours ago, Mozzavfc said:

Colour co-ordinated joggers

Some bloke went past me today with florescent orange trainers and shorts and a grey top with orange stripes 

Too much effort put into an outfit for jogging in

I was at the gym a few weeks ago and there was a guy lifting weights with some a grey tshirt, blue shorts and blue trainers exactly the same shade. I noticed he seemed overly coordinated for the gym. Then he turned around and on the back of his grey tshirt in big letters was 'BLUE SHORTS'. 

Because if youre ever in a rush and cant remember what shorts coordinate with your chosen tshirt at least it written on the back for you. 

Edited by This Could Be Rotterdam
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

I used to walk about my office in socks, no one seemed to have a problem with it.

They just wanted me to wear some other clothes as well.

I feel like such a fool. All these years working together, and I thought you were the chipolata delivery man.

• Like 1

Can’t people keep a more comfortable pair of shoes at the office if they want, rather than walking around barefoot or in socks.

I’m not particularly into feet, but I don’t find them disgusting either. Without getting all pulp fiction about it, I quite like giving a foot massage if the lady (and her feet) takes my fancy.

Do the office people with bare feet work in the same offices as the office people with serial bog floor piss freaks?

I've got a mental image of this fat Beryl character, swaggering around the office, liam gallagher stylee, with shit between her toes and her balls out.

Edited by chrisp65
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â