Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

29 minutes ago, Xela said:

Whatever they do, they are well paid for it judging by the car! 

Can’t afford a decent camera though , it’s all blurred around the number plate 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, V01 said:

Boss phoned me earlier to tell me not to spend all my wages. Apparently there was a payroll error and I've received someone else's wage in addition to my own.

I have to give it back, I'm a bit miffed.

They should have to pay for their **** up if you ask me.

12 hours ago, V01 said:

Boss phoned me earlier to tell me not to spend all my wages. Apparently there was a payroll error and I've received someone else's wage in addition to my own.

I have to give it back, I'm a bit miffed.

11 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

They should have to pay for their **** up if you ask me.

Exactly,  say you've had neither and claim a 3rd.  :D

Edited by AvfcRigo82

12 hours ago, Rob182 said:

Just stale throat, if that’s a smell. I’ve heard a few people in the room say that she doesn’t eat or drink anything all day, so I don’t know if that’s the reason she releases her deadly glasses.

Do they shoot lasers or something?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, mjmooney said:

"Trevor Nelson - you were largely influential in introducing Britain to R'n'B..." 

Cyril Davies says "Hi". 

(I know, I know, 'different R'n'B'...) 

and Alexis Korner !! Trevor Nelson - isn't he just a bloke who puts records on ? Not exactly difficult and definitely not a musician !!!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, veloman said:

isn't he just a bloke who puts records on ? Not exactly difficult and definitely not a musician !!!!!

It's harder than you may think and I'm not sure any DJ has claimed to be a musician that isn't

1 hour ago, bickster said:

It's harder than you may think and I'm not sure any DJ has claimed to be a musician that isn't

Is it as hard as playing a musical instrument ? It seems that, at a number of levels , Dj's seem to think they have the same status as musicians;  so , no perhaps don't claim to be musicians. Often bigger egos though.

17 hours ago, bickster said:

I'm sure they have to have their personality amputated when they go into the profession Sort of like Traffic Wardens with a logical brain

What do auditors use for contraception?

Their personality! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, mjmooney said:

"Trevor Nelson - you were largely influential in introducing Britain to R'n'B..." 

Cyril Davies says "Hi". 

(I know, I know, 'different R'n'B'...) 

Rum and Blackcurrant?

55 minutes ago, veloman said:

Is it as hard as playing a musical instrument ? It seems that, at a number of levels , Dj's seem to think they have the same status as musicians;  so , no perhaps don't claim to be musicians. Often bigger egos though.

That depends entirely on what instrument :) The triangle is pretty easy tbf. We all know (probably!) people who own some decks and think they are Don Juan but then how many people own a Guitar and think they're the ghost of Hendrix?

I kinda used to think like this. But then I like bands where the decks are used as an instrument so go figure? - as highlighted perfectly by my man DJ Veto in the first 30 seconds of this from Glastonbury 2016 (and an unshameful plug for the lovely Afrocluster boys).

17 minutes ago, VILLAMARV said:

That depends entirely on what instrument :) The triangle is pretty easy tbf. We all know (probably!) people who own some decks and think they are Don Juan but then how many people own a Guitar and think they're the ghost of Hendrix?

I kinda used to think like this. But then I like bands where the decks are used as an instrument so go figure? - as highlighted perfectly by my man DJ Veto in the first 30 seconds of this from Glastonbury 2016 (and an unshameful plug for the lovely Afrocluster boys).

I gave until he started "singing" then had to switch it off

that's a No from me

• Like 1

6 hours ago, veloman said:

Not as hard as playing an instrument.

But then, there's a difference between being able to play and giving an entertaining performance.

There are a few DJ's out there that I've seen that have been far superior performers to some musicians. If you're in the mood, Craig Charles can put on a great show. I've seen Andy Votel a couple of times and he was good value. 

• Like 1

Just getting my breakfast, marmite on 2 slices of brown bread, now I love marmite, I go through loads of the stuff, its my go to snack.

standing next to me at one of the tables whilst I was waiting for my rather dull breakfast to arrive was a bloke who was slamming his face into a godlike sarnie of bacon, sausage, black pudding and egg.

by the time my breakfast came I was actually angry with my marmite on toast.

• Haha 1

why is it acceptable for birds to walk around the office barefoot? it really annoys me, now I may have a small foot fetish so the fact that they have their toes out doesn't bother me.

Its the fact that if I got my great plates of meat out and started stomping around the office I'm sure that someone would have something to say about it 

1 hour ago, leemond2008 said:

why is it acceptable for birds to walk around the office barefoot? it really annoys me, now I may have a small foot fetish so the fact that they have their toes out doesn't bother me.

It isn't acceptable.

Â