Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

When you call people in a professional capacity and they answer with an almost confused sounding "hello?"

Yeah your number is on your email signature pal. I haven't bought your details from the government. Plus I'm following up the email YOU sent ME with the call YOU requested from ME. 

Absolute dicks. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

When you call people in a professional capacity and they answer with an almost confused sounding "hello?"

Yeah your number is on your email signature pal. I haven't bought your details from the government. Plus I'm following up the email YOU sent ME with the call YOU requested from ME. 

Absolute dicks. 

I may have been guilty of this when I was working. I've never been comfortable with telephone communications, and trying to do a chirpy "I.T. Services, Mike Mooney speaking" would have made me feel cringeingly selfconscious. 

• Like 2

I always answer the phone with “ahoy hoy” precisely as it’s inventor wished 

usually gets greeted with either chuckles or a pause 

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I hate it when a number you don't recognise calls. It makes me answer really weird, and it always a rouses suspicion. 

I never answer calls on my personal mobile if I don't recognise the caller. 

If it's important they will leave a message. 

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I hate it when a number you don't recognise calls. It makes me answer really weird, and it always a rouses suspicion. 

I just don't answer it. 

I have the same number for work/personal, so I get loads of annoying calls. I don't  even know where half of 'em get the number from. 

If it's important, they leave a message, if not I google the number and block it if it's unsolicited. 

Edited by wazzap24
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, johnny from donny said:

People who go the wrong way around one way systems in car parks. Like they're too important for all those signs to possibly apply to them. 

People who cut corners why turning right at junctions. I mean, ok, we've probably all done it by a few inches or even a foot of so; but the ones who nearly clip the kerb with their right hand front wheel are just arseholes who shouldn't be allowed to drive.

Merry hill yesterday on the Debenhams car park..

I parked right at the back because of how busy it was.  The road was all 1 way and me and my lad had to wait for 12 cars to go past us even though there are large arrows on the floor as you enter.  It was pissing down too.  Assholes.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, johnny from donny said:

People who go the wrong way around one way systems in car parks. Like they're too important for all those signs to possibly apply to them. 

People who cut corners why turning right at junctions. I mean, ok, we've probably all done it by a few inches or even a foot of so; but the ones who nearly clip the kerb with their right hand front wheel are just arseholes who shouldn't be allowed to drive.

Yep, happens at the Fort a lot. 

Should be snipers on the roof taking people out who break the car park conduct code. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, veloman said:

Why is it that ,at the same rate as you start losing hair from your head, it re-appears growing out of your ears ? Is there any way to reverse this process ?

No. :(

16 hours ago, johnny from donny said:

This 100% !!! Does my head in !

Â