Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

On 27/01/2023 at 07:17, nick76 said:

God no! Sorry, I know a lot of people like him but no for me!

I don't actually think he would fancy us. My guess is he wants to play on a club with a fairly flexible open style. Union Berlin would be a perfect fit. 

Edited by Marka Ragnos

4 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Tues 25th April - Everton vs Newcastle at Goodison.

Mr Gordon could do with a cold or a suspension about that time I reckon.

Ahh the good old infamous "bad back" :D

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Zatman said:

Newcastle have been robbed here. Guy is actually rubbish, Trezeguet is better

The comments on the BBC football site are hilarious. Everyone thinks Toon have been shafted.

Except the Jawdee fans of course 🤣

Most Newcastle fans I know are completely underwhelmed by the transfer, think we've overpaid for him, but also consider Howe and his team have enough credit in the bank to give them the benefit of the doubt and hope they're right and we're wrong. Only time will tell.

Who'd have thought that one of Cletus the slack jawed yokels kids would grow up to be a £60m footballer. Almost uncanny how much Anthony Gordon looks like his dad/brother/cousin.

Hey! Kids, were eating dinner tonight! Come on Tiffany, Heather, Cody,  Dylan, Dermot, Jordan, Taylor, Brittney, Wesley, Rumer, Scout, Cassidy,  Zoe, Chloe, Max, Hunter, Kendell, Katelyn, Noah, Sasha, Morgan, Kira, Ian,  Lauryn,

• Haha 2

Gordon will suit them.

They can sit back more and hurt on the break with players like ASM, Gordon and isak, even wilson.

I'm not saying Gordon is an amazing player, but his traits (speed and quick ball progression) will suit them perfectly I'm sure.

Happy for the Geordies…

I have a couple of Mag fans and although there are a lot of them with a stick up their arse over the Sob on the Tyne malarkey, they are a huge club… Their fans have yearned for success for decades…

Frankly, if they knock Man City off their perch, im happy…

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Â