Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

11 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Is he banned for the final or in the league?

Thats what i dont get says 3 game ban but surely he should miss two league games and the final. If he can play in the final thats a complete joke

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Thats what i dont get says 3 game ban but surely he should miss two league games and the final. If he can play in the final thats a complete joke

then why would it not be 3 league cup games if that was the case

Just now, Zatman said:

then why would it not be 3 league cup games if that was the case

So if it was a one game ban would you propse he misses weekend game or final?

If its  3 game ban as there is only one game left it shoild be the final and two league games. Dont think thats unfair at all actually 

If it was 3 games I'd expect it to be literally the next 3 games

For some reason I think it's different between the league Cup and the FA Cup, a ban for a card in the FA Cup can be served in the league but a card in the league Cup is a ban in the league Cup but that sounds completely made up

Despite the ownership, I don't really begrudge them a final, they've done the hard years and watched season after season of disappointment and they'll enjoy this. I'm sure in three or four years they'll be entitled, spoiled and jaded, but right now, this will feel like something special for those fans.

They've earned a place in the final and I say fair play to them and good luck.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

So if it was a one game ban would you propse he misses weekend game or final?

If its  3 game ban as there is only one game left it shoild be the final and two league games. Dont think thats unfair at all actually 

well no you cant change the rules just to change circumstances. If its 3 games to include the cup final then it should count for the two cup games next season when is a chance a player might not even be at the club

You cant pick and choose players suspensions and the three games was agreed before the competition started. If for example Newcastle next 2 games are called off he will still miss the next 3 available games and that would include the cup final

52 minutes ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

I hope they get stuffed in the final, I can't stick their fans.

Also that Jacob Murphy is such a tit. 

same. at least they didn't do a pitch invasion though. went up in my book for that

Sadly Bruno will miss their next 3 games, which are all league games,  and be ready for the final.

I don't want them to win it, it legitimises them, formally adds them to the top table,  and just makes it that little bit harder for us to get established in the monopoly. United win it, its a case of, quelle surprise, and nothing changes.

Whoever wins it, it means there's probably a conference league space going to 7th in the league. 

• Like 2

On 31/01/2023 at 18:59, DJ_Villain said:

Happy for the Geordies…

I have a couple of Mag fans and although there are a lot of them with a stick up their arse over the Sob on the Tyne malarkey, they are a huge club… Their fans have yearned for success for decades…

Frankly, if they knock Man City off their perch, im happy…

Obsessed 

• Like 1

Â