Christian Benteke

Kwan

1 hour ago, ml1dch said:

If on June 1st 2015 you'd been asked to guess where Benteke would be playing 15 months later, I am wonder how many dozens of teams you would have gone through before Palace even entered your mind.

Roma, Sevilla, PSG, Monaco, Inter and AC Milan, Schalke etc all these clubs could do with a new striker and all of them have better prospects than Palace.

It seems he wants to stay in the prem at all costs, Liverpool must be paying him close to 100k a week I reckon, no idea what deal Palace are offering.

at current time Palace is best move for him get his form back, they play with width, have Cabaye set-piece delivery which is good none of that floaty crap and crucially he will be automatic 1st choice

if Bolasie going for 28 million then they are really only paying 4 million for him and he a hell of a lot more worth to team than Bolaise would be

On 8/9/2016 at 23:39, PieFacE said:

Couldn't give a toss to be honest. He doesn't care for the Villa one bit and never did. Good player, but has ultimately failed miserably at Liverpool.

He doesn't care about the club, but as a guy in my late 20s, he's the best goalscorer I've seen in a Villa shit in my lifetime. He's only 25, I'd love to see him in a Villa shirt again one day.

edit: I meant shirt, but that's a pretty apt typo. 

Edited by Davkaus

8 hours ago, MrDuck said:

Quite how Liverpool think they can get the fee they paid for him after barely playing him for a year is beyond me.

Oh wait, of course, it's Liverpool...

They also know that everyone has three times as much money to spend as they did last summer.

If Chelsea can double their money on Papy Djiloboji, they can hold out for a couple more million for Benteke.

9 hours ago, MrDuck said:

Quite how Liverpool think they can get the fee they paid for him after barely playing him for a year is beyond me.

Oh wait, of course, it's Liverpool...

The same reason Tomkins went for £10m, Bolasie went for £25m, Ayew went for £20m and Stones went for £50m.

There are a lot of grade B players going for top prices.

22 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

The same reason Tomkins went for £10m, Bolasie went for £25m, Ayew went for £20m and Stones went for £50m.

There are a lot of grade B players going for top prices.

Prices have gone up this year. I cant believe West Ham paid 20 mil for Ayew. He's ok but he's not going to take them to the next level. Ok he's out for 4 months out

Â