Media and punditry

BOF

12 hours ago, VillaAlex said:

I think McCoist is great, and Hartson is bearable but the rest can get in the bin especially Murphy.

Jenas is awful too.

McCoist is great, yeah. I actually don’t mind Jenas - although, oddly, I think he’s gotten worse as his career has progressed. He’s better than the majority of them though.

Danny Murphy is woeful. 

• Like 1

Just now, bannedfromHandV said:

Whoever the main commentator is on this Dutch game just got excited watching a replay thinking it was live.

Seriously, standards in sports journalism have plummeted over recent years.

Tbf, I did exactly the same lol 😂 

I really liked the Danish? what I assume is a current or former women’s player who was on ITV this evening, and Andros Townsend seemed enthusiastic if a little cliched at times.

Edited by a m ole
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Zatman said:

Lawro said England are a team that always gets better as the tournaments progress 😂😂

He also shockingly predicted a 2-0 win 😂

I think he does it deliberately.

Like Garth Crooks and his team of the week. 

19 hours ago, Zatman said:

Lawro said England are a team that always gets better as the tournaments progress 😂😂

He also shockingly predicted a 2-0 win 😂

As our stacked trophy cabinet can attest.

Guys, just say “In the next round, England will play the runner up of Group F.”

I don’t need to hear you list three of the four countries that make up the potential opponents, only for you to also mention that the fourth nation is also a possibility.

3 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Roy Keane is basically pulling a Jeremy Clarkson. A manufactured ridiculous persona he hams up with outrageous opinions that he voices to a schedule for money. 

I think you're well off the mark here, I'm from Cork and he just sounds like any old fella from there. Legitimately I sometimes think I'm listening to my own father, or my friend's, though he's a wee bit young for that.

If you think it's manufactured, I feel really sorry for you.

Edited by ccfcman
  • Like 1

Â