Media and punditry

BOF

15 hours ago, ccfcman said:

If you think it's manufactured, I feel really sorry for you.

He might be saying what he thinks but he knows what he's doing and how to keep the persona he has. He's just a bad eamonn dunphy, there for entertainment not insight. 

Not sure where to put this so hopefully here is ok. This gave me a laugh on the sky sports transfer page.

Brentford want to strengthen this summer at right-back, right centre-back, midfield, on the wings and at centre-forward.

So they want to strengthen everywhere but the keeper and left side of defense. 

2 hours ago, villa89 said:

He might be saying what he thinks but he knows what he's doing and how to keep the persona he has. He's just a bad eamonn dunphy, there for entertainment not insight. 

Not sure it's Rod Little territory, just yet.

They all couldn't shut up about Grealish before the game. After and today, they haven't even mentioned his assist for the goal, it was all about Saka and Sterling. I think they know that's the end of his tournament, as in he won't get another game.

2 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Ffs jenas on the Portugal game switched over to the Germany game bloody savage is on it 😒

I've started watching ESPN streams. They're still shite but I often don't know who they are so it's slightly less annoying

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I've started watching ESPN streams. They're still shite but I often don't know who they are so it's slightly less annoying

They can’t be as bad as them 2

12 hours ago, rbcuk said:

Ffs jenas on the Portugal game switched over to the Germany game bloody savage is on it 😒

As before, I don’t mind Jenas… but his line after that first Portugal penalty was class.

Lloris punches Danilo in the head - Jenas: “anywhere else on the pitch and that’s a foul”

:D 

Edited by bobzy
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Lawro feels that we havent seen enough of Traore in this tournament so far

I feel lawro didn't see enough of traore last season

Amazed he made the team, he's there as the 26th man joker card, there's no way you can watch Spain play and sanely think that traore fits that team 

a7p40by.jpg

Bottom of the group North Macedonia's Alioski with the second highest rating of the entire group stage behind only Kevin De Bruyne. Klich (again from a team bottom of their group) also makes it into the midfield with a higher rating than tournament top scorer Cristiano Ronaldo. Anyone guess what they have in common?

• Haha 2

Â