Media and punditry

BOF

Anthony Gordon the next in a long list of footballers who say they read and meditate and use visualisation techniques and G Nev and the world loses their minds.

Incredible. Highly driven and successful young men absolutely smashing it in their industry being driven, smart and reflective.

3 hours ago, imavillan said:

bet he'll be a lot happier in the new stadium

Until watching that I never realised that MOTD commentator is the guy who sometimes presents on the American PL coverage on my dodgy streams.

I suppose a good a place as anywhere. Some will have seen this before no doubt.

Bearing in mind these guys talk about football all the time, them flailing about trying to come up with the correct answer makes me laugh however many times I watch it. 

And for those who aren’t familiar, yes they are using a Gary Neville elongated groan as a sort of time’s running out klaxon.

NSFW

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JPJCB said:

Is this real? 

I just watched it. Staggering. Apparently Newcastle suffered similar last season as well.

How can these pundits stand there and go along with this? It's just madness.

Posted (edited)

Pearson and that Chaudhry woman talking in the buildup this morning to the 12:30 game stating next year Newcastle Manchester United, Arsenal, Liverpool Tottenham Man City Chelsea will all be better🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Follyfoot

1 hour ago, Follyfoot said:

Pearson and that Chaudhry woman talking in the buildup this morning to the 12:30 game stating next year Newcastle Manchester United, Arsenal, Liverpool Tottenham Man City Chelsea will all be better🤣🤣🤣🤣

They're probably right, but we will also be even better

9 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

They're probably right, but we will also be even better

It was the exclusion of us that tickled me

• Like 1

We were 4 season ending injuries to first team players down and sustained a title push until Xmas. You better believe we'd have another 6-9 points if not for those and be right up there.

9 minutes ago, a-k said:

Commentators anytime Chelsea had the ball

Wanking GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

I think it’s fair of them to get excited at the prospect of the away side coming back from 2-0 down to (almost) win.

True, but the punditry team consisted of a guy who played 300 games for Chelsea and the former Chelsea manager. 

TBF to Glen Hoddle he shut the disallowed goal talk down in two seconds despite what TNT wanted him to say. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Genie said:

I think it’s fair of them to get excited at the prospect of the away side coming back from 2-0 down to (almost) win.

They were acting like this was Chelsea 2004-12 though. Even went to Joe Cole mid game so he could congratulate Chelsea on a few shots on target.

TNT really were Chelsea fanboys so will be listening to the World feed next time we play them which is always more objective in the game discussion.

• Like 1

TNT running the same ten minute section of a Poch interview and a Glen Hoddle & Joe Cole reaction on a loop?  That’s three times in a row between ad breaks. Talk about padding.  

BBC headline is that Chelsea comeback to "dent" Villa's Top 4 hopes. Are we not 7 points clear of 5th? Would rather have the points than the games in hand...

Â