Media and punditry

BOF

3 minutes ago, Delphouneso said:

a7p40by.jpg

Bottom of the group North Macedonia's Alioski with the second highest rating of the entire group stage behind only Kevin De Bruyne. Klich (again from a team bottom of their group) also makes it into the midfield with a higher rating than tournament top scorer Cristiano Ronaldo. Anyone guess what they have in common?

How bad must Kalvin Phillips be to not get in?! If anything sums up Leeds fans it’s this. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, GENTLEMAN said:

Come now. Where the hell is Peter Drury?

Probably got the chop from ITV when they for some reason made Twatterface their number 1 guy and Tyldsley number 2.  I suspect he is still probably doing it for overseas coverage though.

• Sad 1

On 27/06/2021 at 08:25, sharkyvilla said:

Probably got the chop from ITV when they for some reason made Twatterface their number 1 guy and Tyldsley number 2.  I suspect he is still probably doing it for overseas coverage though.

Yes, I've heard Drury doing games here in Australia.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Jimzk5 said:

Haha, Jason candy on talkshite 

"Grealish struggled when he came on for me, gave away a foul and didn't get up to speed with the game"

I bet he was grinning and watching the premium phone lines light up - kerching!

he was just bear baiting as is typical with talkshite. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, choffer said:

Klinsmann really is a class act. I could listen to him talk about football all day. 

He was hardly great as a manager, and I don't think he's particularly insightful as a pundit, but as people were saying about McCoist on here the other day, you've *either* got to be insightful *or* have personality, and Klinsmann has that very affable, sunny disposition that makes him seem like someone who'd be a fun guest at a barbecue or something.

• Like 1

I take my previous John Hartson comment a week ago and raise myself Jermaine Jenas. **** me what a boring bar steward. I bet he really loves water and crackers. 

Â