Marc Albrighton

kingeightyone

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't think Marc should start and definitely not ahead of Gabby. Despite some of his poor decision making Gabby still frightens defenders and can make things happen. Marc still lacks stamina IMO and is best used for his impact as a sub.

• Like 1

I don't think Marc should start and definitely not ahead of Gabby. Despite some of his poor decision making Gabby still frightens defenders and can make things happen. Marc still lacks stamina IMO and is best used for his impact as a sub.

Agree Mike - against Norwich after we shipped that early goal - the fans were chanting for Marc to come on straight away. Glad Lambert did not listen to them then! He's our super sub for Gabby.

I love Marc. No thrills player but can do a job well. Think he's been unfairly criticised by some in the past. 

This goes for a FEW of our players tbh. We are an extremely fickle bunch, they are either world beaters or utter dross according to some.

I love Marc to bits (see my sig) but I still think that he's at his most dangerous as an impact sub when the opposition's defence is tiring. Impact subs can be more valuable than your average starting player. Solskjaer and Fairclough {l'pool) come to mind.

• Like 1

Â