Marc Albrighton

kingeightyone

Needs to start the next game, we are desperate for width and he was the only player who showed any energy today.

If Weimann starts ahead of him against Cardiff then i can only assume he has somethting on Lambert and is blackmailing him.

• Like 1

Excellent today, the one player out there who seemed to realise that we were losing and that we therefore needed to score some goals.  But then he's played well whenever I've seen him, so don't know why he isn't starting.

Excellent today, the one player out there who seemed to realise that we were losing and that we therefore needed to score some goals.  But then he's played well whenever I've seen him, so don't know why he isn't starting.

No world beater but every game he has played from the 4-0 loss in cup to Spurs he been one of it not the best player for us.

The thing I like about him is he appears to have a football brain, he is not the fastest and will not really beat a man but he knows how to make space for a cross, his crossing mostly is great and finds the forward or the space they should occupy. he also makes intelligent runs and plays the ball well. he should start the next match instead of AW

• Like 2

Â