Marc Albrighton

kingeightyone

Don't see what is so good about this player. Would prefer Bolasie, Redmond, Townsend

Indeed, If Naarwich go down I'd hope we would try and go after Redmond despite the animosity between the two clubs... The animosity would probably disappear if Lambert got the shove this summer lol.

Don't see what is so good about this player. Would prefer Bolasie, Redmond, Townsend

Indeed, If Naarwich go down I'd hope we would try and go after Redmond despite the animosity between the two clubs... The animosity would probably disappear if Lambert got the shove this summer lol.

I highly doubt it given how bitter that McNasty is. 

• Like 1

I don't by any stretch of the imagination think that albrighton is a great player, but I think that he is a good squad player and would be sad to see him leave over some cheap import who will offer no more to the team. Think if he played a whole season he would get into double figures for assists which is no mean feat

Poor end-product, still our most creative player in recent months. You don't need to be a 'tactical expert' to know that is bad reflection on our current attacking prowess. 

Absolutely right samjp26, he had a fantastic game and our forwards gambled a little bit more maybe they would have got on the end of one of those chances. Also he was up against a quicker stronger man in Luke Shaw.

I guarantee that Benteke, Kozak or Holt would have loved to have been on the end of those crosses. Unfortunately that period of the game where he was getting the balls in was a time where his targets were Gabby and Weimann.

Pretty disappointing to read some of the posts in this thread. Marc had an awesome game. There's no debating that. Not sure if some are letting the strikers off the hook or what. The effort he put in should be praise enough.

• Like 1

Pretty disappointing to read some of the posts in this thread. Marc had an awesome game. There's no debating that. Not sure if some are letting the strikers off the hook or what. The effort he put in should be praise enough.

He was our best player, I'm not disputing that. 

He was our best player, I'm not disputing that.

BUT....

;)

Couldn't beat Shaw for the first 25 minutes, then had Shaw shitting himself and backing off for the next hour. Some of his crosses are fantastic, whipped into very good areas with pace. Unfortunately without Benteke (or Kozak) I don't think we have a player with the intelligence to get into the right positions for them.

• Like 1

I find it absolutely pathetic that even after a MOTM performance in which Marc gave a star like shaw a torrid time you come in here to slag him off.

It's disgusting support.

I find it absolutely pathetic that even after a MOTM performance in which Marc gave a star like shaw a torrid time you come in here to slag him off.

It's disgusting support.

I find it hilarious that you constantly moan about posts trying to start an argument and then post the above. Hypocritical to say the least. Albrighton MOTM or not is and always will be an average player.

Â