Marc Albrighton

kingeightyone

For home games at the very least, he should be playing on the right of a midfield four. We need width at home on our big, wide, inviting, nicely-mowed pitch. Everybody other team turns up and isn't afraid to go near the touchline, I don't know why we are so much. 

He looked great when he first got a run in the team and then had a dip in form and struggled with injuries. He is now proving that he can still make it here and I hope he keeps it up cus hes a likeable guy. Whats with the people slagging him off and having a go? idiots dont have a clue!

....Nigel Callaghan would have looked good in this team. In fact he would have fitted in perfect with all the other lightweights.

Edited by TRO

Decent player that will come into his own as he matures.

You can't fault his workrate and enthusiasm, I've always liked Marc.

Just like Gabby, he's Villa through and through. I can't see him getting huffy or handing in a transfer request, loyalty that the game is losing these days.

....Nigel Callaghan would have looked good in this team. In fact he would have fitted in perfect with all the other lightweights.

Its already proven to be a really shit argument, the kid did well jesus christ. Lets slag him off for not being good enough and then when he plays brilliantly its only because everyone else was so bad yea? If thats the case why didn't holt or bennet play as well as marc, shouldn't the same shit logic apply?

I think he will go the same way as the rest of them.. do well for a sudden short period but once that new contract is signed (now that talks are confirmed) back to frustration mode.

Maybe i'm wrong and he goes and does well even after the new deal but i'm not totally convinced yet.

That said he offered something when he came on and that was welcome.

great game for sharky....

nothing flash about it - wanted the ball and then looked to put it into the box as quickly and often as possible.... when you watch that, it all looks very simple...

and loved that beast of a shot as well...

keep up the good work!!!

Proves how much Lambert doesn't rate technical players.

I'd say he does rate them, he just can't afford them. your not going to get Santi Cazorla (or anything other technically gifted player) for £4m on £10K a week. 

• Like 1

Proves how much Lambert doesn't rate technical players.

I'd say he does rate them, he just can't afford them. your not going to get Santi Cazorla (or anything other technically gifted player) for £4m on £10K a week.

Michu to Swansea - £2 Million

Arteta to Everton- £2 Million

Kagawa to Dortmund - €350,000

Just to name a few.

All came into the respective sides making an immediate impact, think it's becoming too easy to blame everything on a lack of funds, there obviously are players out there that lambert can afford.

Â