dudevillaisnice

1 hour ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

Or to save time, you can get 500-1 on Sky Bet for Villa to be relegated. 

Surely the accumulator would give you a better return? Anyway, whatever - people, please don't just gift bookmakers your money.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Any word on Richarlison getting banned? It was a stupid thing to do but think it would be harsh to ban him for 3 games. That could yet be crucial factor as he's basically scored all of their goals last six weeks so without him teams could just double up on Gordon and that's all their attacking threat eliminated with Calvert Lewin in abysmal form.

Likelihood though is Everton beat Watford away and they'd have to really mess up to go down.

Sounds like a lot of noise over nothing

"he threw it in to the crowd" but he didn't, he threw it in to a part of the stand where no one was 

• Like 1

Think the only people who have been campaigning to get Richarlison banned are Liverpool fans pretending that they were suddenly desperately concerned about the safety of the Everton supporters in the crowds. You wouldn’t have heard a peep out of them if it was a Chelsea player throwing it into their own supporters should they have equalised.

Have I been doing crack or is the guy who recently managed this lot now in the CL final and about to get his fourth CL win? How on this planet did Everton have this guy in charge only to be where they are now? It's spectacular 

8 hours ago, Jareth said:

Have I been doing crack or is the guy who recently managed this lot now in the CL final and about to get his fourth CL win? How on this planet did Everton have this guy in charge only to be where they are now? It's spectacular 

They were in the race for 4th until about March under Ancelotti, I thought they'd at least get into Europe before they faltered at the end with injuries. Hard to believe this is the same club just a season on. They got 59 points last season ffs

• Like 1

15 hours ago, YouUnastanFren said:

They were in the race for 4th until about March under Ancelotti, I thought they'd at least get into Europe before they faltered at the end with injuries. Hard to believe this is the same club just a season on. They got 59 points last season ffs

Ancelotti is a world class coach / man manager. He probably has minimal input on the signings. Give him the players and he will extract the most from them. As a really good manager, he over achieved with that squad by getting them near Europe. Where they are now is more representative of the squad and wasted signings.

Edited by pas5898
typo

8 minutes ago, Villaphan04 said:

Shameful behavior from that group of fans doing so 

It's like these "fans" don't realise their own team has black players

46 minutes ago, Villaphan04 said:

Shameful behavior from that group of fans doing so 

Unsurprising at this stage. Everton fans have been scummy this year, not just this but throwing stuff constantly at a former player that didn’t want to leave, abusing a guy that just wanted a job and sending death threats to a manager who was just doing a job

32 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Unsurprising at this stage. Everton fans have been scummy this year, not just this but throwing stuff constantly at a former player that didn’t want to leave, abusing a guy that just wanted a job and sending death threats to a manager who was just doing a job

A very tiny minority yes. 

Lot of racists in Liverpool, remember there were quite a few incidents in the FA Cup Semi Final before and after the game around wembley. Obviously not all of the fans up there, but they always seem to have a chip on their shoulder, booing prince william the other day aswell and the whole anti english thing.

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

You could say the same about a lot of English fans, and you don’t have to look further than support for the England national team. I don’t know what happened in the last few years but the scum in the UK has seriously risen to the top. 

I spotted this yesterday on the subject of Brexit and football fans. I did have to modify it slightly before it met the site rules.

3-D8-ED1-A6-1476-48-A8-800-A-0-E041-D364

I read the through the comments and it’s clear just how divided the country is over it.

On one side, the people were lied to, it’s been a disaster.

On the other, it’s democracy and get over it.

Edited by Genie

I reckon 36 could be enough anyway, they have better goal difference than dirty Leeds and if we have a decent win midweek (not a certainty given our home form) that could put them about level with Burnley. They are the only side in the bottom 6 to have won 10 games.

7 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Just a bunch of people taking a group photo in an area where this is a flag in the background. To assume they are pro brexit is a bit much. They could be anti brexit or even ambivalent tbfh.

They do look like your typical pro-brexit people though. 

Â