dudevillaisnice

10 hours ago, rjw63 said:

It's like these "fans" don't realise their own team has black players

Racists are generally not particularly bright people, most of them struggle to think in joined up writing

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Just a bunch of people taking a group photo in an area where this is a flag in the background. To assume they are pro brexit is a bit much. They could be anti brexit or even ambivalent tbfh.

Not likely. I would refuse to be in that photo and I suspect most of the people I know who votes remain would feel the same. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Spoony said:

Not likely. I would refuse to be in that photo and I suspect most of the people I know who votes remain would feel the same. 

I would guess that most of them are on the piss and don't care 

11 hours ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Lot of racists in Liverpool, remember there were quite a few incidents in the FA Cup Semi Final before and after the game around wembley. Obviously not all of the fans up there, but they always seem to have a chip on their shoulder, booing prince william the other day aswell and the whole anti english thing.

Being anti-English is the opposite to being racist though. Racists are normally very nationalistic and Pro Royalty

6 hours ago, punkiller1981 said:

It’s called brexit. Not getting into the leave/remain thing but the leave vote has emboldened the racist with this send every foreigner “home” thing. It’s seen the rise of the right wing 

It's bigger than brexit though. You only have to look at the rise of the far right on the continent (Le Pen got 41% of the vote in the French election) or how many people voted for Trump. There is something very disturbing going on in the world right now. 

33 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Anyway, back to Everton -

If they were to go down, which I think is still pretty unlikely, are there any of their players you would like?

Delph. 

Spoiler

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952e242964f93b82ff09

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Genie said:

I did have to modify it slightly before it met the site rules.

What the heck did you have to censor? A tattoo? 

5 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Anyway, back to Everton -

If they were to go down, which I think is still pretty unlikely, are there any of their players you would like?

This might be a photoshop though as he is on the pitch

Anwar El Ghazi makes blunt Rafa Benitez claim and assesses Everton chances  - Liverpool Echo

• Haha 2

Â