dudevillaisnice

Happy they stay up to be honest - never minded Everton and definitely see comparisons with us. Much rather Leeds or Burnley go down. Shame they can’t both **** off to be honest. 

Edited by Villa87

1 minute ago, fightoffyour said:

There was a pitch invasion on 85 minutes after the winning goal as well by the way for those who weren’t watching.

Remember the West Brom QF when we did the same? Featuring a bald man with a dildo suctioned onto his head?

2 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Not really no

D14CA5F1-DFF4-4754-B22B-C8D28D581B5E.webp.037c6633203ee99bf5f264dd929b6b60.webp

Ah well here’s the dildo, with a rubber phallus on his head.

I seem to remember the red blowing up for a foul quite late on and a number of fans ran on thinking it was full time. 

Why quite a few on here say “it’s like stepping back into the dark ages” when there’s a pitch invasion because Lawrenson said it on commentary, even though he’d have been creaming had it been Liverpool say. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SuperTed said:

D14CA5F1-DFF4-4754-B22B-C8D28D581B5E.webp.037c6633203ee99bf5f264dd929b6b60.webp

Ah well here’s the dildo, with a rubber phallus on his head.

I seem to remember the red blowing up for a foul quite late on and a number of fans ran on thinking it was full time. 

Why quite a few on here say “it’s like stepping back into the dark ages” when there’s a pitch invasion because Lawrenson said it on commentary, even though he’d have been creaming had it been Liverpool say. 

Well that’s a bit different to invading in the middle of the game when they know full well it’s not the final whistle. I recognise the picture now.

Looks like Viera is going to be in trouble now for reacting to a fan getting in his face. Dumb to react but this kid was a bit lairy. Don’t think the video shows the build-up - just the reaction  

It happening in one game isn't a disaster, but this becoming a pattern of behaviour to the point that it's just the done thing at this point of the season absolutely needs to stop before it's just a split lip. 

• Like 1

I like Everton tbf but I really wanted to then to go down..especially with Lampard there! Can't stand him 😂Ahh well fair play to them!.. if it means Leeds go then so be it!!

I wonder how their finances will be for next season, will be interesting to see what business they do this summer. I imagine from the rumours it will be sell to buy or loans and frees again.

Edited by leighavfc

25 minutes ago, leighavfc said:

I like Everton tbf but I really wanted to then to go down..especially with Lampard there! Can't stand him 😂Ahh well fair play to them!.. if it means Leeds go then so be it!!

I wonder how their finances will be for next season, will be interesting to see what business they do this summer. I imagine from the rumours it will be sell to buy or loans and frees again.

Not sure, they had no net spend last summer and January, so their FFP position must be much better this summer.

30 minutes ago, choffer said:

Looks like Viera is going to be in trouble now for reacting to a fan getting in his face. Dumb to react but this kid was a bit lairy. Don’t think the video shows the build-up - just the reaction  

My god what a week. That mcburnie stamped on a forest fan last night. And obviously also the Billy sharp incident.

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Big congrats to everton. 

Massive win. Shown a lot of heart to come back. Well done to them 

Really? If they showed similar before they wouldn't be in this shit

Zero praise deserved 

Â