dudevillaisnice

38 minutes ago, choffer said:

Looks like Viera is going to be in trouble now for reacting to a fan getting in his face. Dumb to react but this kid was a bit lairy. Don’t think the video shows the build-up - just the reaction  

We dont know what was said plus the fan is an idiot because well not because he shouldn't be on the pitch. Also Vieira is one of the hardest bastards in Premier League history 

Funny enough when Brian Clough did it was a laugh 

Edited by Zatman

1 hour ago, LondonLax said:

We’d have done the same re the pitch invasion.

I think their club might have gone under had they been relegated, with their financial situation.

Really?

We only save pitch invasions for getting to Wembley, certainly no pitch invasions when we had a similar end of season run to what they've had in Lambert's first season. Or that run under Sherwood.

Does feel pretty small time from Everton but most of it was just relief given the state they were in three weeks ago, pretty impressive they got it done before final day but again we had a knack of doing that in our 4-5 years of dicing with relegation before it finally happened.

11 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Not sure, they had no net spend last summer and January, so their FFP position must be much better this summer.

They need to sell one of their attackers. Calvert Lewin for 40m is smart move as Richarlison pretty much turned into their version of Benteke in last six weeks, need to keep him at all costs otherwise he'll be a very hard one to replace.

Their defence remains a joke without Mina.

Don't think Lampard will be there in 12 months time.

• Like 1

think they might be my favorites to go down outside of the 3 promoted teams next year. Figure that that they will still be hamstrung with FFP and will lose at least one of Calvert-Lewin or Richarlison. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Villaphan04 said:

think they might be my favorites to go down outside of the 3 promoted teams next year. Figure that that they will still be hamstrung with FFP and will lose at least one of Calvert-Lewin or Richarlison. 

Depends on their 11 at end of August.

Gravity is pulling down Burnley so even if they stop up I could see them going down next season with a poor start. Southampton also ended the season poorly again so they'll be in the mix and there's usually a team in mid table who get dragged in...hopefully not us. Perhaps Brentford will have a dose of second season syndrome, possibility if Eriksen dosen't stay on.

19 minutes ago, Villaphan04 said:

Don’t think so. They’ll get a massive boost from surviving together this season. Wouldn’t even be surprised if they finished ahead of Villa in 22/23.

1 hour ago, SuperTed said:

D14CA5F1-DFF4-4754-B22B-C8D28D581B5E.webp.037c6633203ee99bf5f264dd929b6b60.webp

Ah well here’s the dildo, with a rubber phallus on his head.

Remember that night like it was yesterday, what a time to be alive 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

Don’t think so. They’ll get a massive boost from surviving together this season. Wouldn’t even be surprised if they finished ahead of Villa in 22/23.

Not so sure. We made a remarkable run to safety in 2012/13 and 2014/15 and didn't exactly come back strong the following seasons.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LondonLax said:

We’d have done the same re the pitch invasion.

I think their club might have gone under had they been relegated, with their financial situation.

I think it's a bit rich of us taking the piss to be fair. Us of all clubs/fans should know the feeling and how much it means 

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

At the end of the day, these are humans, same with celebrities.

People need to stop feeling they have the right to f*CK with them, just because you see them on TV or feel you know them, or can disrespect them and get away with it.

I genuinely feel some should have their arses kicked.

Look at the cretin who headbutted Billy Sharp, or attacked Keinan for example?

Did you see how some bloke tried to attack Dave Chapelle, and for his ass handed to him? This discourages people from doing these things, it's disgusting.

Exactly, act like a prick your gonna get dealt like one 

5 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Really?

We only save pitch invasions for getting to Wembley, certainly no pitch invasions when we had a similar end of season run to what they've had in Lambert's first season. Or that run under Sherwood.

Does feel pretty small time from Everton but most of it was just relief given the state they were in three weeks ago, pretty impressive they got it done before final day but again we had a knack of doing that in our 4-5 years of dicing with relegation before it finally happened.

When we had our ‘great escape’ a couple of seasons back we were playing away when we got to safety. I have no doubt at all that we’d have been on the pitch had we come from 0-2 down at Villa Park to win 3-2 and avoid the drop.

6 hours ago, Zatman said:

Really? If they showed similar before they wouldn't be in this shit

Zero praise deserved 

So what about us then when we played west ham and were celebrating.  Everyone loved it off. It was the great escape especially beating the likes of utd chelsea and Leicester 

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

Pitch invasion for staying in the league. Get in the bin.

How the mighty have fallen i would be abit embarrassed if we are running on the pitch because we stayed up.

Id be delighted obviously but run on pitch? 

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

So what about us then when we played west ham and were celebrating.  Everyone loved it off. It was the great escape especially beating the likes of utd chelsea and Leicester 

We were a newly promoted team and took 8 points from the last 4 games to survive

Everton on the other hand have spent a lot of money and should be embarrassed

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

We were a newly promoted team and took 8 points from the last 4 games to survive

Everton on the other hand have spent a lot of money and should be embarrassed

Of their league position yes i agree. But you cabt say we wouldnt have done the same. You know what dome of our fans are like. Remember those fools that were so eager to run on the pitch in the cup semi and thw game wasnt even over?? 

• Like 1

Â