dudevillaisnice

5 minutes ago, adam67 said:

Sky Saying emergency board meeting @Everton  tonight....might be Bye Bye Rafa in the morning?

Probably just giving him the dignity of not getting sacked on the coach/flight back from Norfolk.

In reality decision already been made as Everton have to do something. They've won one game since middle of September in the league.

1 hour ago, KAZZAM said:

Poorly run club second to Man united.

Sell Digne then sack Rafa the game after its bonkers.

It's absolutely crazy. Sell the second choice French national team left back because the manager has fallen out with him, and then sack the manager what, 72 hours later? Big brain stuff this.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

It's absolutely crazy. Sell the second choice French national team left back because the manager has fallen out with him, and then sack the manager what, 72 hours later? Big brain stuff this.

Apparently signed Anwar without his permission 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KAZZAM said:

Poorly run club second to Man united.

I remember being very jealous of them when we first got relegated as it seemed they were heading in one direction while we were going the other way (especially as Villa and Everton are very similar sized clubs). Should serve as a warning to the powers that be at our club that it takes a lot more than money to build a successful PL team 

I mean he was a very uninsipiring appointment, but a lot of the blame should be at the board level. They have spunked a fortune on players and has had a small budget to work with. I mean why take a rafa out banner before the match? You are basically hoping your team loses. 

I hope they enjoy their 200 million stadium (voted through by the former evertonian mayor, the result of which Liverpool have lost their world heritage status) in the championship. 

Â