dudevillaisnice

What doesnt make sense to me, if they had the thoughta of sacking rafa why sell digne? Sack rafa and keep digne no?

Also rafas just signed some players what happens if the new manager dont rate them? He is stuck with them.

What a mess. It reminds me of the lerner days

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

What doesnt make sense to me, if they had the thoughta of sacking rafa why sell digne? Sack rafa and keep digne no?

Also rafas just signed some players what happens if the new manager dont rate them? He is stuck with them.

and why sign El Ghazi?  Makes you wonder if Rafa had little or no control over transfers?

Agree though, total mess. 

46 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

and why sign El Ghazi?  Makes you wonder if Rafa had little or no control over transfers?

Agree though, total mess. 

So this should narrow down the potential new manager shortlist then. Someone who rates El Goalzi ........... Cabbage Steve?

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Everton have FFP issues 

I've always liked Everton as a bit of a similar club to Villa, but it's hard to see how they go forward at the moment. They have thrown tons of sh*t at the blanket, but nothing has stuck (forgive the analogy).

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

It’s a risky one for Martinez, stay with the best group of players in the world who will keep you in a job, or go to Everton get found out and sacked within a year.

🤔

I think he is leaving after the World Cup anyway and I imagine this Belgium team will break up with most of them 30 or over 

The Belgium squad must be prying he takes the Everton job.

Their best shot with the current group might have come and gone but if they get a good manager in maybe they could have at least some chance.

• Like 1

This Everton team is a huge step down from the team he took over. They had Lukaku, Jagielka, Distin, Baines, Howard and Coleman when he was 10 years younger

Think Tony Hibbert walks into this Everton backline 

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

This Everton team is a huge step down from the team he took over. They had Lukaku, Jagielka, Distin, Baines, Howard and Coleman when he was 10 years younger

Think Tony Hibbert walks into this Everton backline 

So a rebuild essentially, but with the fans expecting them to maintain league position. Cripes, don't envy who takes on the job. 

Edit...except for Richarlison who is actually good. 

Edited by HKP90

Â