The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

7 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I have three thousand nine hundred and twenty eight pages worth tbf

This page isn't finished yet 😂

I've got to stop being so silly but with this thread I can't help it.

Oh my days my comment is now the first of page three thousand nine hundred and twenty nine..

How did you know what you were doing 🤔

Edited by Villan_of_oz
  • Haha 2

On 28/02/2024 at 11:41, AndyM3000 said:

This thread could be studied by professionals to help understand what emotions fans go through when their favourite player leaves a football club.

People are in here outright making stuff up to make themselves feel better that he left. It's okay, this is a safe space.

It would have made an interesting study when he allegedly went drink driving during lockdown. Unbelievable responses during that time. 

Edited by DCJonah

Just now, DCJonah said:

It would have made an interesting study when he went drink driving during lockdown. Unbelievable responses during that time. 

Please be careful about libel. To be clear Jack Grealish has never been found guilty or even charged with any offence of driving while under the influence of alcohol, or drink driving.

Posters are reminded to adhere to the site's guidelines, particularly around unsubstantiated allegations.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Oaks said:

I can’t wait for him to retire ffs some Villa fans need to get over him. Bailey is close to matching his best season ffs. 

They will want him back as manager then 😝

• Haha 4

13 minutes ago, Oaks said:

I can’t wait for him to retire ffs some Villa fans need to get over him. Bailey is close to matching his best season ffs. 

Bailey is class now but I still don’t think he has hit Grealish level in terms of chaos caused. Happy to agree that Grealish output in stats isn’t and wasn’t always great but he was a joy to watch (as is Bailey).

It’s just sad that he isn’t playing like that anymore. Everyone loves a maverick and other than a flick against Belgium Southgate has done the same thing to him. 

Would I take him back in the hope he’s still that player yes, for the money no. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Oaks said:

Different drinks for different...needs.

• 4 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, MNVillan said:

I don’t keep close tabs on Grealish or the England squad, but just had a look and he isn’t in the current team. Is he regularly left out now?

He's injured I think.

56 minutes ago, MNVillan said:

I don’t keep close tabs on Grealish or the England squad, but just had a look and he isn’t in the current team. Is he regularly left out now?

There's no chance he starts in the euros. Southgate either hates him or doesn't rate him or both. He'll be a barely used sub IMO. 

10 minutes ago, villa89 said:

There's no chance he starts in the euros. Southgate either hates him or doesn't rate him or both. He'll be a barely used sub IMO. 

I think he might not even make the squad at this rate. England will probably bring just 8 attackers as Southgate isnt the biggest risk taker. Kane, Foden, Saka are probably the only players locked in

Leaves just 5 spots between Ollie, Toney, Bowen, Grealish, Rashford, Maddison, Palmer, Gordon I am probably missing somebody but he is the one in the worst form this season

1 minute ago, wishywashy said:

What an utter knob jockey! 

Plenty of players didn’t perform for Pep today, including Haaland but did he get a public rollicking? 

Â