The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Weird one. Does Pep feel like Jack’s general underperformance reflects badly on him or something? It’s odd to single him out in this way.

He knows what he's doing, it's a trick and a tool, this thing where people say the manager of port Vale could do what pep does, he's just taken a £100m £300k a week superstar and slapped his bum on live TV for absolutely **** all

Watch grealish finally find some form and push them over the line for another double if not treble 

But he's done there, still think he's a west ham player come September 

43 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

He knows what he's doing, it's a trick and a tool, this thing where people say the manager of port Vale could do what pep does, he's just taken a £100m £300k a week superstar and slapped his bum on live TV for absolutely **** all

Watch grealish finally find some form and push them over the line for another double if not treble 

But he's done there, still think he's a west ham player come September 

like the way he insulted Phillips in public and Cancelo. The drug cheat is a scumbag of the highest order and embarrassing players in public just show he has no people skills

Just now, Zatman said:

like the way he insulted Phillips in public and Cancelo. The drug cheat is a scumbag of the highest order and embarrassing players in public just show he has no people skills

Id argue that his medal haul suggests that he does

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Id argue that his medal haul suggests that he does

Not really its a round about debate that goes nowhere. Some want to support the financially doped drug cheat and call him a genius while others are happy to call his collection null and void 😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

I like the thumbnail. Like Jack is about to punch the b*stard. 

Jack has the face of “I can’t stand this prick but I don’t want to get sacked”

It’s nice to know that millionaire footballers go through the same emotions with their boss that we do.

54 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

I don’t think it’s a coincidence that the three teams who have a chance at the title all have managers who are disliked by rival fans. 

Yet a manager like Carlo Ancelotti and even Alonso comes across as decent people and not the bullies like Klopp/Arteta or a drug cheat like Pepsi

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Yet a manager like Carlo Ancelotti and even Alonso comes across as decent people and not the bullies like Klopp/Arteta or a drug cheat like Pepsi

Exactly, it’s certainly not a jealousy thing. They’re massive pricks and as mentioned, you don’t HAVE to be a massive prick to be successful.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, theboyangel said:

What an utter knob jockey! 

Plenty of players didn’t perform for Pep today, including Haaland but did he get a public rollicking? 

I seem to remember him doing it with Haaland before, who didn't quite take it as passively as Jack.  I'll be the first to say it, hopefully it means the return of Jack to us is a bit closer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Hornso said:

Pep knows giving Jack a bollocking is going to get him a **** you performance in the near future.

Jack is a good player so there’s every chance he will turn in a good performance anyways. I don’t think a bit of public embarrassment is considered a good way to get someone to improve their game.

It could have been done in the dressing room. It’s Pep saying “look at me” and has nothing to do with Jack.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Genie said:

Jack is a good player so there’s every chance he will turn in a good performance anyways. I don’t think a bit of public embarrassment is considered a good way to get someone to improve their game.

It could have been done in the dressing room. It’s Pep saying “look at me” and has nothing to do with Jack.

Yep you dont see Unai having a pop at Zaniolo on the pitch after a poor performance

• Like 1

Â