The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

You know what I find amusing, is people getting upset with other people's opinions because they know nothing, yet the people who are getting upset also know literally nothing.

He could have a massive drinking problem, you can neither prove he does nor prove he doesn't.

His next move could be a drop, seeing as he is at Man City that's actually incredibly likely. He could retire next year or he could play until he is 47.

None of us know anything, so no one is in any position to be all high n mighty over someone else's opinion.

We're all here just offering our thoughts and views and none of us have a clue, yet some people are acting like they're all well informed and know more than anyone else.

It's a forum on the internet, get a life 😅

I originally only came here and started commenting because that's what @rjw63would want us to do.

Edited by Villan_of_oz
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

You know what find amusing, is people getting upset with other people's opinions because they know nothing, yet the people who are getting upset also know literally nothing.

He could have a massive drinking problem, you can neither prove he does not prove he doesn't.

This isn't how assertions, or burdens of proof work in either logical discussion, or frankly, defamation law, otherwise I'd just be telling everyone you're a sex offender until it's proven otherwise.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

This isn't how assertions, or burdens of proof work in either logical discussion, or frankly, defamation law, otherwise I'd just be telling everyone you're a sex offender until it's proven otherwise.

That's absolutely a ridiculous comparison, no one is getting sued for having an opinion on Jack.

The absolute nonsense is next level 😂

• Like 1

17 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

Guys, it's over. He has been gone for over two years and isn't coming back.  Move on.

Once this is guaranteed I will. Not due to malice but purely a football decision. I can never see him being the player he was at Villa. I'd rather just keep those positive memories of him and Dean in the past.  If he comes back and plays like crap then even those fun times will be ruined. 

Meh. I'd still take him on a loan and let him try and prove himself here if he was interested in playing more regularly and said he wanted to come back (and be within our wage structure). I never had any hard feelings about the way he left, and that's especially true now it seems like we got the better end of the deal.

However I think he's most likely lost his hunger at this point, so I doubt that's something he'd pursue.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Villan_of_oz said:

You know what I find amusing, is people getting upset with other people's opinions because they know nothing, yet the people who are getting upset also know literally nothing.

He could have a massive drinking problem, you can neither prove he does nor prove he doesn't.

His next move could be a drop, seeing as he is at Man City that's actually incredibly likely. He could retire next year or he could play until he is 47.

None of us know anything, so no one is in any position to be all high n mighty over someone else's opinion.

We're all here just offering our thoughts and views and none of us have a clue, yet some people are acting like they're all well informed and know more than anyone else.

I originally only came here and started commenting because that's what @rjw63would want us to do.

This is all true, but as with anything the burden of proof is on the person making the claim.

You could say that Jack Grealish is a serial dog killer and likes to eat dead cats with a  finger up his bum

I don't KNOW that he doesn't do that. But I don't need to. You're making the claim so it's up to you to back up your claim.

Fwiw I've always thought he looks at cats a bit funny

Edited by Stevo985
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mantis said:

I honestly wouldn't want him back. For one thing it just wouldn't be good value for money compared to what we'd probably be able to get elsewhere.

We couldn't afford his wages anyway. The only teams that will pay his wages are the Saudis.  

7 hours ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Obsessed.

3 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

This is all true, but as with anything the burden of proof is on the person making the claim.

You could say that Jack Grealish is a serial dog killer and likes to eat dead cats with a  finger up his bum

I don't KNOW that he doesn't do that. But I don't need to. You're making the claim so it's up to you to back up your claim.

Fwiw I've always thought he looks at cats a bit funny

My claim was that Jack doesn't care enough, there is no burden of proof this isn't a courtroom 😂

There is enough evidence over Jack's career to form that opinion.

You choose to disagree and that's completely fine.

This really is absurd, I hope you have something interesting planned for the weekend so you have something better to do.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KentVillan said:

Can we all agree this is a great thread and you love seeing a new reply here? It’s the VillaTalk Ulysses

I can agree with that but you'll need to prove it with a ton of evidence 😅

20 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

My claim was that Jack doesn't care enough, there is no burden of proof this isn't a courtroom 😂

This really is absurd, I hope you have something interesting planned for the weekend so you have something better to do.

I disagree with the wording "doesn't care" 

I think there's lot of things you can criticise him for, he enjoys partying too much, he's immature, even down to the drink driving and outright say he's a **** idiot

But "doesn't care"? 

The only thing I see that he doesn't care about is getting caught, he's still not learned to do this all on the quiet like 90% of other footballers 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I disagree with the wording "doesn't care" 

I think there's lot of things you can criticise him for, he enjoys partying too much, he's immature, even down to the drink driving and outright say he's a **** idiot

But "doesn't care"? 

The only thing I see that he doesn't care about is getting caught, he's still not learned to do this all on the quiet like 90% of other footballers 

The fact that he still hasn't learnt to do things on the quiet, is an example of how he doesn't care about his career enough. I never said he doesn't care about football, he loves football, you couldn't achieve what he has without loving it.

Edited by Villan_of_oz

46 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

I don’t disagree with any of this. I’ve never said you’re not entitled to your opinion, I simply asked what it was based on. 

What’s wrong with that?

45 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

I can agree with that but you'll need to prove it with a ton of evidence 😅

This wasn’t what anyone was saying but enjoy your strawman

8 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I don’t disagree with any of this. I’ve never said you’re not entitled to your opinion, I simply asked what it was based on. 

What’s wrong with that?

I told you what it was based on.... 

You disagree and that's fine.... Go over to the Dune 2 thread in off topic let's have a chat about that.

9 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

This wasn’t what anyone was saying but enjoy your strawman

I was just having a laugh 😂 I'm more interested in Sandworms than strawmen today...

Â