The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

I cannot believe the disrespect Pep gets. He's not my favorite person at all, but what he's done in his career is outragous. Giving a player or 2 a bollocking on camera only tells me the seriously high levels you need to be at to play for Pep. I know alot of you would wanna see some love and hugs. But this is the way of the world to get to the top of your game. Grealish didn't look to bad, but I'm sure he now knows what sort of level is expected of him to play for one of the best managers in the world, if not of all time.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

I cannot believe the disrespect Pep gets. He's not my favorite person at all, but what he's done in his career is outragous. Giving a player or 2 a bollocking on camera only tells me the seriously high levels you need to be at to play for Pep. I know alot of you would wanna see some love and hugs. But this is the way of the world to get to the top of your game. Grealish didn't look to bad, but I'm sure he now knows what sort of level is expected of him to play for one of the best managers in the world, if not of all time.

He can give players a bollocking all he likes, but on camera on the pitch is NOT the place to do it. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, sidcow said:

He can give players a bollocking all he likes, but on camera on the pitch is NOT the place to do it. 

absolutely this

you don't do your dirty washing in public

it's borderline showboating and it reminds me of when Phil Brown kept the Hull players out on the pitch for the half time talk.

some things you just don't do and this is one of them.

I would be mortified if Unai did something like this (i doubt he ever would as he's got far too much class to sink to that level)

5 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Standard body of an alcoholic that.

Need to know what he drinks 🤣🤣🤣 

I dont have a 6 pack I have a 1 pack.

18 minutes ago, imavillan said:

absolutely this

it's borderline showboating and it reminds me of when Phil Brown kept the Hull players out on the pitch for the half time talk.

I would be mortified if Unai did something like this (i doubt he ever would as he's got far too much class to sink to that level)

Actually didn't he down something similar to Digne a few weeks back? Although context seems to be different?

6 minutes ago, HongKongVillan said:

Actually didn't he down something similar to Digne a few weeks back? Although context seems to be different?

there's a huge difference of Emery talking to Digne on the bench to what Pep did.....nowhere remotely comparable

7 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

It tells me that he’s a 🔔🔚. It could have been done in the changing room, but he did it on the pitch because it all about him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, imavillan said:

absolutely this

Yep. Guardiola is a prick, however he, bizarrely, still has a fair few VT fan boys fawning over him.

Guardiola, along with his awful, cheating b******* club, deserve no praise or adulation from anyone. None whatsoever.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

Yep. Guardiola is a prick, however he, bizarrely, still has a fair few VT fan boys fawning over him.

Plenty on here still like Sherwood. People are insane. 

6 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I don't remember Sherwood being a drug cheat 😛

23 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I am people....

👀

😂

I loved him.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

11 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I am people....

👀

😂

I loved him.

Like I said..... Insane. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, calcifer said:

Need to know what he drinks 🤣🤣🤣 

I dont have a 6 pack I have a 1 pack.

1 pack is better than my cask! 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, imavillan said:

absolutely this

Imagine being at work and your boss started berating you in the middle of an open plan office rather than behind a closed door .and then even worse doing it in the middle of a conference with all your colleagues and and industry figures  . 

Thats what Pep did to Grealish

Killed his swagger and confidence over the last 3 years.  

Edited by MWARLEY2
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Imagine being at work and your boss started berating you in the middle of an open plan office rather than behind a closed door .and then even worse doing it in the middle of a conference with all your colleagues and and industry figures  . 

Thats what Pep did to Grealish

Killed his swagger and confidence over the last 3 years.  

People keep wrapping Jack in some sort of specialty cloak.

If this is what " Pep does "... Why hasn't he done it to all the other players in the team who have played parts in them winning multiple competitions and trophies?

Several of them getting even better while being there?

Why can't some people just accept that maybe he either just doesn't suit that team/style of play, or isn't the Midlands Messi many have made him out to be?

What if the character issues he had here, which were swept under the carpet because he could do no wrong, have been checked somewhere else where he isn't the big fish and is held accountable?

What's more realistic? That Pep is a coach who ruins players... Or the alternative?

Go back in history and I've always been pretty consistent with my views... I legitimately would rather a Foden over Grealish, if there are no Claret and Blue specs involved.

He's a good - very good/upper echolon player, surrounded by very good/upper echelon to World Class players.

He has never been a " 100 million " pound player... 🤷🏾‍♂️

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 3

He was worth more than that to us... 

For city based on his ability to kick a ball he's not even been worth half his price tag, off the pitch who knows, hard to tell how all that works, it's interesting that their marketing department made pissed up Grealish the face of their treble win, they'll also have had a field day with him shaking hands with the little girl (super cup??) but it's a bit depressing that they're his 2 highlights from his man city career, still maintain that man city have world class but ultimately boring players, de Bruyne being the prime example, best player in the league but he's not the face of anything, kids around the country aren't wearing their socks or their hair like KDB, he's not a poster boy that city needed but they now arguably have a bigger global one in Haaland 

Also on foden, probably more due to the rotation at city and how Southgate plays him for England but if I'm using the benchmark of Gerrard Lampard and Scholes and thinking that 2/3 years ago he would get there I'm now leaning towards him being slightly overrated, I don't think he's a key player for city or England or that he will get the same level as those 3, also think he's not going to be helped by Bellingham who will be better than those 3, foden again isn't as exciting as he once, not saying he's dele but he's a great 8/10 player, he's not world class or any of that nonsense that he's made out to be, I'd take Bernardo Silva over him any day of the week, he's quietly a massive player for city that foden and definitley not Grealish have got anywhere near 

Â