The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

5 hours ago, Genie said:

I can’t say I’ve noticed much difference so I’m surprised Pep is criticising him. Last year he was dull,  bland and safety first. A shadow of the player he was for us. 

Now he’s apparently not playing well enough. Did anyone else notice this before Pep made this announcement? 

Really he was brilliant at times last season. Especially in Europe.

In 2.5 years from being one of the most talked about players In Europe to being a complete afterthought. Huge climbdown

People can say he left to win trophies but he also left to be a star. He isnt even near a Ballon Dor list these days

The English Cassano

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Zatman said:

In 2.5 years from being one of the most talked about players In Europe to being a complete afterthought. Huge climbdown

People can say he left to win trophies but he also left to be a star. He isnt even near a Ballon Dor list these days

The English Cassano

Hate to break it to you but he wouldn't be near the list if he was still here either lol. 

18 minutes ago, TreeVillan said:

Hate to break it to you but he wouldn't be near the list if he was still here either lol. 

Not that i want him back but whats that based on since a Villa player finished in the top 15 last year and players from giants like Inter Miami, Al Ittihad and Spurs made the list

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Far too injury prone. He’s in an odd position at City. I don’t know what will happen with him next season. 

I predict he’ll follow the money and stop trying/caring.

The next Neymar / Hazard.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Genie said:

I predict he’ll follow the money and stop trying/caring.

The next Neymar / Hazard.

Wherever he ends up it's going to be difficult for him to find motivation. 

Yeah, he loves football, but does he love the graft? Then you bring in the fact he's now played for his boyhood club, he's played for and won everything with the "best" club in England, and he's absolutely loaded...what else is there for him to prove or achieve?

Can see him going overseas assuming we don't want him back. Going to any other English club isn't going to motivate him. 

• Like 1

Â