The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

8 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Yeh! Anybody that try’s to drive pissed out their head early morning during lockdown isn’t the cleverest person. 

Gotcha. I thought you were calling him an idiot for the gesture to your daughter. The DUI makes a lot more sense!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Don_Simon said:

Gotcha. I thought you were calling him an idiot for the gesture to your daughter. The DUI makes a lot more sense!

Oh no not at all! That was ace of him. From what we see and hear of him he seems a really nice likeable guy with a good heart.  Just doesn’t always seem make the best choices.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMNj6boD1/?k=1

He could use his fame for good but he only cares about partying

🙄🙄🙄

We live in a weird world where people aren’t expected to just be themselves anymore.

Grealish drink driving was bad. Grealish going out and getting smashed is nothing. Everyone who seems to know him, likes him. He’s absolutely a “Jack the lad” - why are we expecting some sort of strange polished PR machine rather than a young man enjoying himself?

Weird world. 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, bobzy said:

We live in a weird world where people aren’t expected to just be themselves anymore.

Grealish drink driving was bad. Grealish going out and getting smashed is nothing. Everyone who seems to know him, likes him. He’s absolutely a “Jack the lad” - why are we expecting some sort of strange polished PR machine rather than a young man enjoying himself?

Weird world. 

It's sensationalism.

The best club from the best league invested £100m on the guy. He spends 6-8 hours a day at their training centre with the best coaches, daily testing, performance evaluations and doctor visits. Literally the biggest sports minds in the world think he is doing fine by investing their club strategy on this man. 

But a few forum dwellers claim he is a pisshead and his career will be over before he turns 30. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bobzy said:

Weird world. 

It’s probably because he has something most of us can only dream of but at times gives off the impression he takes it for granted and doesn’t appreciate how fortunate he is.   (Although I’m sure that’s not the case).

Drink driving and tailgating cars at 98 miles an hour probably better examples of this than him being too drunk to be let in clubs mid season.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

I would definitely agree that he shouldn't be allowed to drive by the authorities (because he's patently terrible at it) or failing that by his club (because he's a huge legal and reputational risk to their investment when behind the wheel).

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

VT is gonna be raging at the lack of socks on show there

I was more angry about the state of Chester's trousers. Bet it looks like he's wearing shorts when he sits down.

On 23/06/2022 at 13:06, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Turned up for the reunion at Conor Hourihane’s wedding. Dunno why McGinn wore his school blazer

This picture screams Steve Bruce at me.  I assume they were waiting for him to join the shot but he was over at the buffet table.

10 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

This picture screams Steve Bruce at me.  I assume they were waiting for him to join the shot but he was over at the buffet table.

Is the Steve Bruce at weddings twitter account still going? 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Is the Steve Bruce at weddings twitter account still going? 

had no idea such an account existed. just looked it up. turns out this really is the twitter account i never knew i needed

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, useless said:

Style is looking at fashion and ignoring it and wearing whatever makes you feel most comfortable.

Sort of agree. Style is forever, Fashion till a week Tuesday.

It appears Grealish has no Style, just to keep on topic.

Â