The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

4 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

It doesn't look great and he should know he is an easy target (I'm sure most footballers do similar though) but who knows what's really going on. 

It's probably not platonic but who knows. Maybe she works for the club and is there to chaperone him and minimise the mischief he gets into. Maybe she works for hotel and is there to show the group around and ensure they get anything they want and entry into the best places. 

Haha whatever you think mate.

21 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Possibly the worst way to get on an escalator.  I'd love to see what happened next.

spacer.png

I'm amazed he's still upright, look at the state of him :D 

I imagine plenty of the City squad celebrated the win, but I think when it comes to footballers, you've got some sensible boring pros like Milner at one end of the spectrum, and Grealish at the opposite end. I imagine most are somewhere in the middle and I doubt the other City players were getting as legless as he was. Still, not our business or our problem.

He's still missed on the pitch, but I'm glad we don't have to deal with his off the pitch nonsense anymore

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Doesn't look good for his image though. 

To be fair at this point isn't his image just jack grealish LAD? 

If he was portraying himself as a family man or boyfriend of the year then it's different but grealish winning the league, playing for England, getting smashed, banging girls, getting paid millions that's the LAD dream right there

He'll knock the girlfriend on the head before he knocks this life on the head 

• Like 4

To be honest I don't think it's platonic and that actually 

spacer.png

However, who knows what the actual truth is and there is a chance that it could be innocent. I've seen things like those I listed happen and they have been innocent, however, sometimes they're not. I try not to judge people as it's not only none of my business but I've had things like this unfairly thrown at me in the past. 

Edited by Rds1983
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

To be fair at this point isn't his image just jack grealish LAD? 

If he was portraying himself as a family man or boyfriend of the year then it's different but grealish winning the league, playing for England, getting smashed, banging girls, getting paid millions that's the LAD dream right there

He'll knock the girlfriend on the head before he knocks this life on the head 

His image isn't great but his antics are also far from the worst that footballers have been caught doing (sadly including alledged drink driving). I don't condone any of that though. 

As much as I loved Grealish playing for us I really think we sold at the right time and got a fantastic deal from City.

If he's not grown up now and act professional when he's at one of the best clubs in the world under one of the best coaching set ups in the world then he's never going to grow up.

He'll probably be retired at 32. Not a bad life mind.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, sne said:

As much as I loved Grealish playing for us I really think we sold at the right time and got a fantastic deal from City.

If he's not grown up now and act professional when he's at one of the best clubs in the world under one of the best coaching set ups in the world then he's never going to grow up.

He'll probably be retired at 32. Not a bad life mind.

I agree that we sold him at the right time and got a very, very good amount for him. I kinda compare him to Lingard in the way that he's too old to be acting the way he is and is potentially wasting talent. However, he's having a much better career and we've managed him better than Utd do Lingard. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

His image isn't great but his antics are also far from the worst that footballers have been caught doing (sadly including alledged drink driving). I don't condone any of that though. 

One of my closet friends wife was killed by a drunk driver smashing into her car so I do think that drink driving is one of the worst things a footballer is likely to do but I get the overall sentiment of what you are trying to say about Jacks antics and I agree mostly.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, nick76 said:

One of my closet friends wife was killed by a drunk driver smashing into her car so I do think that drink driving is one of the worst things a footballer is likely to do but I get the overall sentiment of what you are trying to say about Jacks antics and I agree mostly.

Probably didn't phrase that as well as I could have. I hate drink driving and do not condone it. I meant more that there are footballers who have done similar and did kill people. 

• Like 1

His motorway antics - driving at 98mph in a 70 zone and tailgaiting could have caused a major collison. I hate to go over old events, but the club handled it very badly. To me, four driving offences for a man that could afford a private driver, the club had a duty of care - especially when the two biggest offences occurred within a week of each other. Whilst there's no evidence that he was drinking at this point, the sheer recklesness of it (not for the first time either), is just something I cannot abide by. Having been in a car accident due to the negligence of someone driving at speed and recklessly, it's something that I have a hard time moving past.

Edited by The_Steve
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, The_Steve said:

Also, Jack told the courts in 2020 we were only paying him £55,000 a week. Surely not?

He signed a bigger contract after the incident. Was probably the contract at the time

3 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Entirely possible - probably have my timelines off.

I think the incident happened in March and new deal in September. Court case was after but his lawyers probably spoke about his old deal 

Hasn't his actual missus becoming some brand ambassador in last week?

Get the feeling she's just sticking with him for the association and he's free to get up to what he wants with who he wants on holiday etc. Could be me massively stereotyping but he wouldn't be getting away with this if he was just in normal 9-5 job but that's fame and celebrity for you.

Tbf Ginny is certainly the love of his life so that's probably most accurate revelation of last few pages!

Edited by VillaChris

6 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

You'd be surprised how often an agreement like this can arise. I k ow multiple couple's that have had set ups like that at some point for various reasons. 

Id like to think my Mrs would trust me, as I trust her. I've been on many a night out where at the end of it I've shared a taxi with a girl I know (either friend or work colleagues) and nothing has happened and I know my wife has done similar. 

Is there any photo evidence of anything other than him getting into a car with some unidentified woman? A photo of them kissing or her straddling him or anything? 

Just saw this, and my mind thought it’ll be Jack in 30 years time 😂😂😂

61C5CDD5-B852-4B71-B0D7-6F0E1FDB02A1.jpeg

Â