The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

On 19/06/2022 at 13:11, sharkyvilla said:

Possibly the worst way to get on an escalator.  I'd love to see what happened next.

spacer.png

With camera phones these days you’ve got that feature where you can take a ‘live’ picture too and tweak it to look worse than it is.

Really couldn’t care less. If it’s a problem, which I don’t think it is, then it’s not our problem anymore. 

4 minutes ago, turvontour said:

I never get the argument that he shouldn't go out partying because he is a role model to kids.

Have 7 year olds got a live feed of him stumbling around Vegas?

When I was a kid my favourite players were Yorke, Collymore, Savo etc. I had absolutely no idea of the off the pitch issues they had or as a child would be remotely interested.

This is a fair point. And fundamentally, getting used to the idea that the people you idolise as a kid are entirely flawed is something they'll need to come to terms with many, many times in the future as well.

1 hour ago, turvontour said:

I never get the argument that he shouldn't go out partying because he is a role model to kids.

Have 7 year olds got a live feed of him stumbling around Vegas?

When I was a kid my favourite players were Yorke, Collymore, Savo etc. I had absolutely no idea of the off the pitch issues they had or as a child would be remotely interested.

Neither did I but my main source of news was teletext.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

Enjoy your life the way you want to and not be a boring stiff at 26, I don't know...that seems like a good example to follow.

I think he really needs to be better next season Another season like last year yet continued partying and his career will decline fast. Then again he’s made more money then we could ever dream of so he probably doesn’t give a shit. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

29 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

It’s shame that not getting shitfaced at 26 is classed as being a boring stiff. Again thats probably more about society than it is Jack.

I don't know, judging how a young guy lives his life by middle aged standards is a bit weird. He's enjoying his holidays, incidentally just like our current manager and face of the club is by getting drunk and partying. Literally who cares? Why does it matter?

Just now, Keyblade said:

I don't know, judging how a young guy lives his life by middle aged standards is a bit weird. He's enjoying his holidays, incidentally just like our current manager and face of the club is by getting drunk and partying. Literally who cares? Why does it matter?

Nobody and It doesn’t. Just chatting on Jacks thread to pass time. 

Need to wait until the weekend to get shitfaced.

Tbh I find it weird that you find it weird that middle  aged men or anyone for that matter might not think it’s cool for young guys to get shitfaced on their days off.

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Nobody and It doesn’t. Just chatting on Jacks thread to pass time. 

Need to wait until the weekend to get shitfaced.

Tbh I find it weird that you find it weird that middle  aged men or anyone for that matter might not think it’s cool for young guys to get shitfaced on their days off.

I'm just judging by this thread. Couple of pages worth of discussion because he's been snapped out partying and looking drunk. People, especially young people do this...it's not weird at all.

10 hours ago, Keyblade said:

I'm just judging by this thread. Couple of pages worth of discussion because he's been snapped out partying and looking drunk. People, especially young people do this...it's not weird at all.

It’s just this incident though is it? (Which I agree is a nothing story).   He’s been at it since he broke through at 18!  

At some stage you’d think he’d grow up a bit. Anyway that’s enough about Jack for one day. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

Pre season hasn’t even started, he’s on holiday, the bloke can do what he likes. 

I never understood the big deal over this when he was a Villa player and still don’t now. The media absolutely love to shit on him whenever they can. 

16 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

It’s just this incident though is it? (Which I agree is a nothing story).   He’s been at it since he broke through at 18!  

At some people you’d think he’d grow up a bit. Anyway that’s enough about Jack for one day. 

Last season aside (for various reasons), he's been delivering on the pitch so it doesn't matter. It's not even an incident. He's enjoying his hols the way he prefers. He just doesn't care about being spotted it seems.

He probably weighs about 11st ringing wet.

It would take me about 6 doubles to look how he does, and in Vegas.. well.. you can get through those pretty quick.

I'm 35 now and I WISH I could have that guys life. Make the most of your youth, especially if life gives you what he's got.

Who cares if he retires at 34 and not 38?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

He probably weighs about 11st ringing wet.

It would take me about 6 doubles to look how he does, and in Vegas.. well.. you can get through those pretty quick.

I'm 35 now and I WISH I could have that guys life. Make the most of your youth, especially if life gives you what he's got.

Who cares if he retires at 34 and not 38?

You can enjoy your youth without killing your body though. One for off topic. 

Â