The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Theres levels of being f**cked up, it's pretty sad to see. He needs a bit of protection and some guidance because his body isn't immortal. I wish him well. Seems to be the novelty party boy at City.

100 million, come on Jack.

He seems to be always the main knob in the celebrations, that Almiron thing was utterly disrespectful to say the least.

I just cringe when I see these pics of him. He will realize he's not young one day, probably when it's too late. Sad. 

Not that I begrudge people having fun, but because the man could be world class, on another level. To see him like this all to often and not even playing for club or country (unless from the bench), hopfully he isn't going to be put in the Gazza file.

6 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

These lads are rich enough to get lashed and have orgies without ANYONE at all knowing.

How thick have you got to be to constantly be caught or seen?

Why would he care?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

These lads are rich enough to get lashed and have orgies without ANYONE at all knowing.

How thick have you got to be to constantly be caught or seen?

Papz scumbags innit 

That's the difference between grealish and the others, papers like the sun aren't paying top dollar or sending their own cameraman to get pictures of de Bruyne falling out of a nightclub 

There's money to be made getting a picture of grealish pissed

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Papz scumbags innit 

That's the difference between grealish and the others, papers like the sun aren't paying top dollar or sending their own cameraman to get pictures of de Bruyne falling out of a nightclub 

There's money to be made getting a picture of grealish pissed

Surely its Grealish or his team tipping them off where he is going 

Grealish could go to many places in the world and get smashed and not make the news 

• Like 1

Flawed genius maybe. He'll retire early, I'm convinced.  If not for the burning the candle at both ends, then for his shin issue. Assuming they aren't related of course. 

To be out on the lash between the season end and England duty, for so long, was mad in my opinion. How could he expect to be fit for intentional duty. He didn't exactly perform terribly, but I bet it had an impact on Boregates decision whether to play him or not.

But, I can't say I blame him for being in Vegas now, when he's properly on holiday, or for leaving a club with a girl. That is not news. If he's cheating on his Mrs, she can leave him if she wants to. If its an open relationship, so be it. Its not news. Its their business and can't say I care.

20 hours ago, MrBlack said:

Flawed genius maybe. He'll retire early, I'm convinced.  If not for the burning the candle at both ends, then for his shin issue. Assuming they aren't related of course. 

To be out on the lash between the season end and England duty, for so long, was mad in my opinion. How could he expect to be fit for intentional duty. He didn't exactly perform terribly, but I bet it had an impact on Boregates decision whether to play him or not.

But, I can't say I blame him for being in Vegas now, when he's properly on holiday, or for leaving a club with a girl. That is not news. If he's cheating on his Mrs, she can leave him if she wants to. If its an open relationship, so be it. Its not news. Its their business and can't say I care.

I can understand why Southgate doesn’t pick him. He ain’t a kid anymore, he could be using his publicity for so much good but instead it’s all about partying. 

I know I’m showing my age. #boring

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I can understand why Southgate doesn’t pick him. He ain’t a kid anymore, he could be using his publicity for so much good but instead it’s all about partying. 

I know I’m showing my age. #boring

He's recently become an ambassador for the special olympics, is a high profile supporter of Children in Need and the Saving Lives charity and was in the news for donating 150k to a hospital during the pandemic.

All about the partying though

• Like 4

I’m so famous and rich but I just donated some money to charity. Can I go and get pissed out my head and make a tit of myself now?

The defending of his antics just because he played for us is hilarious.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 1

This thread would be on page 20 if we just talked about his football which seems to be the thing he is becoming less famous for

He needs a big season coming up as last season really wasnt good enough. 

16 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

**** me you love Grealish!  Are you related to him?? 🤣 

No I just find it funny how the opinion of him has completely changed once he’s left the club. He does exactly the same things and the same fans who loved him for it now hate him for the exact same reasons. 

It’s telling that my post completely disproved your point but all you can say is “lolz you love Grealish innit”

Hes done some things that are indefensible. His driving antics are appalling. 

Getting drunk in Las Vegas on his holiday before Pre season starts is not one of those things. Neither is made up claims that he doesn’t do anything good

12 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

No I just find it funny how the opinion of him has completely changed once he’s left the club. He does exactly the same things and the same fans who loved him for it now hate him for the exact same reasons. 

It’s telling that my post completely disproved your point but all you can say is “lolz you love Grealish innit”

Hes done some things that are indefensible. His driving antics are appalling. 

Getting drunk in Las Vegas on his holiday before Pre season starts is not one of those things. Neither is made up claims that he doesn’t do anything good

Fans overlooked his antics because he was so good for us, I admit that’s hypocritical. But your constant defence of him is bizarre imo. We’ll leave it that though. 

20 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

He’s a 26 year old guy on holiday after a long season. People need to get a grip honestly, it’s funny how we hold footballers to a standard way above that of an ‘ordinary person’ when they are, in 99% of the time just an ‘ordinary person’ who happens to be good at football.

Funny how we are always saying this kind of thing about him.  As I said before they are not just ordinary people like you and me. They are role models for thousands of kids and should try to remember that more often. 

Tbh I don’t care about what he’s doing in Vegas. From what I can see he’s done nothing wrong apart from looking pissed out his head which is becoming the norm for him anyway.

I’m more talking about his antics over the years in general. He doesn’t seem to be growing up.

Â