The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

22 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Iโ€™m so famous and rich but I just donated some money to charity. Can I go and get pissed out my head and make a tit of myself now?

The defending of his antics just because he played for us is hilarious.

Yeahโ€ฆ you can?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Itโ€™s a slippery slope my friend.ย 

Unless you're a Highlander every action you take is part of the slippery slope to death.

History suggests that getting off your nut occasionallyย  has been a feature of humanity since the very beginning.ย  ย  Better parenting isn't going to stop this.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Keyblade said:

I'm just judging by this thread. Couple of pages worth of discussion because he's been snapped out partying and looking drunk. People, especially young people do this...it's not weird at all.

i think the debate is around this point. he's not just any 26 year old, he's a professional footballer who was once our captain. and it's not just this past week. pep even alluded to his drinking in a press conference. plus his antics at the city title celebrations...i look at him now and think he looks an utter tit and frankly glad he's no longer with us. coupled with the fact that he still allegedly has a girlfriend...not a great role model for young gentlemen out there seeing various women going up to their suite (yes they might have an open relationship etc etc)

to those defending his actions, would you honestly be OK if mings was photographed acting this way?

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Unless you're a Highlander every action you take is part of the slippery slope to death.

History suggests that getting off your nut occasionallyย  has been a feature of humanity since the very beginning.ย  ย  Better parenting isn't going to stop this.

Dunno man, seen way to many lives ruined by alcohol. Many which started off as a just getting wasted on nights out. Heโ€™s been doing this any opportunity he can get since he was old enough. ย  ย It ainโ€™t good for any person, never mind an athlete.

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

Dunno man, seen way to many lives ruined by alcohol. Many which started off as a just getting wasted on nights out. Heโ€™s been doing this any opportunity he can get since he was old enough. ย  ย It ainโ€™t good for any person, never mind an athlete.

That's a subjective opinion based upon your own unique subjective experiences . Millions of people would claim the opposite in regards to their experience with a chemical.ย  There is no "right" way here.

If there's one major problem with humanity it is lack of empathy for other people's perspectives on how to live "good" .ย  Not alcohol.ย ย 

If everybody looked the same, we'd get tired of looking at each other.

• Like 3

There's an obvious difference for me between grealish and most people for me in that in about 3 weeks time he'll stroll in to a world class elite training facility and be met by Dr's, dieticians, nutritionists and sports scientistsย 

I wonder if they have got special instructions for him, something tells me after drinking his 112 bottle of champagne he didn't go for the kebab and pizza option followed by a day in bed eating the leftoversย 

I'll also throw out another angle, it might not be good for his physical health but I'm sure his mental health enjoyed itย 

Edited by villa4europe

Just now, villa4europe said:

There's an obvious difference for me between grealish and most people for me in that in about 3 weeks time he'll stroll in to a world class elite training facility and be met by Dr's, dieticians, nutritionists and sports scientistsย 

I wonder if they have got special instructions for him, something tells me after drinking his 112 bottle of champagne he didn't go for the kebab and pizza option followed by a day in bed eating the leftoversย 

I'll also throw out another angle, it might not be good for his physical health but I'm sure his mental health enjoyed itย 

The British Army runs on booze mate and it's one of the best armies in Britain.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

The British Army runs on booze mate and it's one of the best armies in Britain.

as I recall from the various SAS soldiers who wrote their memoirs back in the 80's / early 90'sย  ย , the SAS ran their training regime on Guinness and chipsย  and their skirmishes were fuelled by teaย 

If Jack wants to be starting Champions League finals and more important games heโ€™s going to need to be smarter - ditch the bad influences and focus on his game. Admiring and spending time with toxic people like Gabby and McCormack just makes it look like a poor judge of character.ย 

15 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

as I recall from the various SAS soldiers who wrote their memoirs back in the 80's / early 90'sย  ย , the SAS ran their training regime on Guinness and chipsย  and their skirmishes were fuelled by teaย 

Very true yes. A Guinness is a meal in itself.ย 

They also have a huge Scottish contingent which probably doesn't help.

6 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Itโ€™s a slippery slope my friend.ย 

I've had a few benders in my day and I'm still the same man i would have been if I had stayed in and drank a mug of tea. I didn't turn into Oliver reed cos I got sozzled a few nights in town.ย 

Edited by villa89
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Nice touch from him there. He did a nice personal bday message for my daughter once too which was really nice of him.

Heโ€™s still an idiot though.ย 

Are you serious about the idiot comment?

• Haha 1

ร—
ร—
ร‚