The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

14 hours ago, Keyblade said:

I think both statements are kind of cut and paste PR fluff to be honest. At least with Phillips he was namedropping certain people I guess, but with Jack's it looks like an agency template with Replace All function on the word "club" with "Villa".  The only thing specific to Jack in that whole thing was the relegation.

I think the only difference is Phillips plays for Leeds and Grealish played for Villa.

If you swapped the statements I imagine the same people who hate Grealish's statement but like Phillips would still hate Grealish's statement.

• Like 4

Wonder if has sobered up yet?! Mosquitoes would get drunk off his blood  🤣

Think Jack will have one of these badges.

spacer.png

Edited by calcifer
Before the grammar police come knocking on my door

3 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Does Sterling leaving give him any sort of boost?

Yes, Sterling mostly has played left-side...

However Alvarez could be vying for a place on the wing possibly on that left-side as Foden is right-sided.

• Like 1

So what do we think this season make or break for him at city this year? He was a disaster for them last season and you expect far more for 100m than what he delivered.

Maybe with a good pre season they will see a bettee version of jack. He certainly looked pretty average last season the times i saw him

Disaster is a bit strong, his goals and assists are down but I think his chances created stat is still ok

If he clicks with Haaland he and City will be laughing, if he doesn't... The guy who's about to be the world best striker in the next 10 years will make or break the guy who's one of the best in the league for creating chances, it's a good combo on paper 

• Like 2

On 06/07/2022 at 13:00, calcifer said:

Wonder if has sobered up yet?! Mosquitoes would get drunk off his blood  🤣

Think Jack will have one of these badges.

spacer.png

Or instant idiot just add alcohol 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

So what do we think this season make or break for him at city this year? He was a disaster for them last season and you expect far more for 100m than what he delivered.

Maybe with a good pre season they will see a bettee version of jack. He certainly looked pretty average last season the times i saw him

Don't know if its make or break but he has to improve on last seasons output and establish himself as a player who gets picked for the big games. 

41 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Disaster is a bit strong, his goals and assists are down but I think his chances created stat is still ok

If he clicks with Haaland he and City will be laughing, if he doesn't... The guy who's about to be the world best striker in the next 10 years will make or break the guy who's one of the best in the league for creating chances, it's a good combo on paper 

For 100m i would call it a disaster mate. If it was half the price then no but for that sort of money and the return he has been a unbelievable flop 1st season.  Thats not to say he wont get bettee as we all know his quality 

4 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Don't know if its make or break but he has to improve on last seasons output and establish himself as a player who gets picked for the big games. 

I dont think city will tolerate another season like last. They will be thinking transfer value to recoup money if he doesnt do well again

7 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

For 100m i would call it a disaster mate. If it was half the price then no but for that sort of money and the return he has been a unbelievable flop 1st season.  Thats not to say he wont get bettee as we all know his quality 

Depends if you judge him by his price tag

Personally I think there's so much involved as to why he cost £100m beyond his ability to kick a football and then also the fact that man city wo t give a shit either way that its a bit meaningless 

If football was sane he's not a £100m footballer, we all know this but football isn't sane 

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Depends if you judge him by his price tag

Personally I think there's so much involved as to why he cost £100m beyond his ability to kick a football and then also the fact that man city wo t give a shit either way that its a bit meaningless 

If football was sane he's not a £100m footballer, we all know this but football isn't sane 

Unfortunately it is based on price tag. Biggest fee for a english premier league ever. If he went for like 20-30m you would say not a bad return. But 100m ergh no way good enough 

Coutinho did better in half a season in a worse team !

18 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Unfortunately it is based on price tag. Biggest fee for a english premier league ever. If he went for like 20-30m you would say not a bad return. But 100m ergh no way good enough 

Coutinho did better in half a season in a worse team !

Coutinho who by you must have down as one of the worst signings ever made 😉

48 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I dont think city will tolerate another season like last. They will be thinking transfer value to recoup money if he doesnt do well again

Nobody is paying the transfer fee for him from City not to mention his monster wages

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Maybe with a good pre season they will see a bettee 

spacer.png

That's what you get for pointlessly bumping this word removed of a thread!

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Nice job if you can get it. I actually know a buyer, he also gets to go on holiday with a few players all expenses paid.. He's just come back from Malaga, with Konsa and his crew.

• Like 1

What number was Grealish last season? Sure it was 9? Vaguely remember seeing video of him being all over the moon at being given the 9 shirt…

Haaland has 9 this season, wonder what jacks number will be, 99? 

Â