The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

15 minutes ago, Zatman said:

i think the anger has died down now, since we are playing games its easier to be distracted

We need a new floppy haired Brummie golden boy! 

5 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

All the BBC images was of Jack’s celebration - you’d think he’d won them the CL. 

I saw those images and assumed he'd scored a belter. It turned out to be the exact opposite of Ings' goal.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Greenfly said:

I saw those images and assumed he'd scored a belter. It turned out to be the exact opposite of Ings' goal.

There must be something about leaving Villa and needing to “shut a few people up” :lol: 

10 hours ago, tinker said:

Means nothing to me, let's ignore him and let this thread die a death, the guys as plastic as the Manchester Blue team he turns up for. Feel sorry for his dad tbh. 

Don’t feel sorry for him, his dad he pushed for it

Edited by Fairy In Boots
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, villa4europe said:

The saddest thing about that is the first thing that comes to my mind is that he's spoken to a marketing consultant who has advised him what to do when he scores

The finger in the ear thing, he's done it before, it'll stick, he can make it his thing 

Haaland is the same with his weird hulk style celebrations

It’s 1,000,000% this. He wouldn’t in his right mind choose to do this with such a shot goal. No doubt he’s somehow contracted to do it by one of his sponsors. It just feels like an act. As I’ve said before it’s just about the Grealish brand now. Which is fine, but I don’t really take him that seriously as a footballer now. Same how it’s obviously lovely how he always gives his shirt to a fan but I feel like his whole persona and act is orchestrated. The guy is literally a moron and he’s just got people pulling the strings.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Xela said:

Same. He's a great player and I like seeing him do well. An ex Villa player and local lad is going to become one of the very best in the world. Wish it was with us obviously, but we are too many years away from that level. 

He already is?

• Like 1

Â