The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

8 hours ago, av1 said:

Hope he fails. Villa made him, the idea that he’ll improve under pep is bloody boring

its not boring its bullshit and disgraceful way to talk about our coaching is shocking. Think Jack under Bruce his stats were quite poor

• Like 2

11 hours ago, MWARLEY2 said:

And as expected he is getting booed by the away fans

To be honest I was surprised by this. He was getting booed whilst they coming out from the tunnel, he hadn’t even kicked a ball at this point. I guess he is an easy target now.

12 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

To be honest I was surprised by this. He was getting booed whilst they coming out from the tunnel, he hadn’t even kicked a ball at this point. I guess he is an easy target now.

Serves him right.

He deserves nothing less for joining that pack of words removed

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

They were booing Man City, the club ruining the game trying to take their captain, rather than just Grealish

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

They were booing Man City, the club ruining the game trying to take their captain, rather than just Grealish

I think city are universally hated now, I know if I see someone in a city shirt my instinct is to shout abuse at them, I don’t do it obviously but the dislike for that club is so strong now after this saga. It’s not just us either other clubs fans are wise to it and don’t like them

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

I think city are universally hated now, I know if I see someone in a city shirt my instinct is to shout abuse at them, I don’t do it obviously but the dislike for that club is so strong now after this saga. It’s not just us either other clubs fans are wise to it and don’t like them

They said yesterday’s starting XI is the most expensive in PL history and it was mostly depleted and by far from their strongest side. Its a joke. Ive hated them since the days of taking Barry & Milner.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

They said yesterday’s starting XI is the most expensive in PL history and it was mostly depleted and by far from their strongest side. Its a joke. Ive hated them since the days of taking Barry & Milner.

Same old city we’re a likeable club, the city group are a joke with no redeeming features at all, the 4th captain they’ve taken from us. I’ll be disappointed if it’s not hostile nov 30th 

3 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Their bench too.

£390 million apparently.

I'm sure I'd read somewhere Guardiola had spent £1 billion with them!

17 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

Looked ordinary tbf. Same as all of Man City did. Pretty sure we beat Spurs at WHL last season with our 'less talented' players so this this will be an unfamiliar feeling :trollface: Especially as new team is supposed to be team indestructible with the worlds greatest manager™ 

Considering White Hart Lane was demolished in 2017, I'm pretty sure we didn't 😄

6 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Unfortunately their next game is home to Norwich so can't see Jack's lose streak continuing.

I dunno, Norwich beat them last time they were in the PL, it’s super unlikely of course but not beyond the realms of possibility.

13 hours ago, Villastine said:

Way too ponderous on the ball. He actually slows them down. 

He has always had that problem. Should have been taught to play 1 touch football way more often than he does. I assume when he's surrounded by better players and a better coach he'll start doing it more. 

5 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

They said yesterday’s starting XI is the most expensive in PL history and it was mostly depleted and by far from their strongest side. Its a joke. 

£50m spent on a sub left back who cant defend but is a good profile on instaface. But poor pep doesn't have any money. 

21 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Ive hated them since they got taken over by Etihad.They were nothing before Etihad,now they think its their right to be at the top.Chelsky were the same before Abramovich,rocket polishers. 

Â