The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

He's on the gossip pages of the DM today because he liked some z-lister's bikini shots on social media. He'll be scrutinised a lot more now! 

1 hour ago, Xela said:

He's on the gossip pages of the DM today because he liked some z-lister's bikini shots on social media. He'll be scrutinised a lot more now! 

He's such a Love Island wannabe.

Surprised not to see his generic Insta post today: "Not the result we wanted but..." along with four or five pics of himself.

He’s not saying things about Villa though is he. He’s being asked thousands of questions by all sorts of kinds of media folk and they are rehashing quotes totally out of context to create clickbait. One of the things we all generally liked about him was his wide-eyed honest answers to questions rather than the predictable f****** boring generic media responses the more articulate players give. Move on I say. He’s not a villain, he’s not a saint, he’s just a bloke.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

What's he said now?

Link
"I obviously spoke to the staff and players before I left but I had to stop towards the end because I was going to cry a little," Grealish told Sky Sports.

"But it was something I couldn’t turn down. I read something about Michael Owen when he left for Real Madrid and he said if he didn’t move he would regret it and I didn’t want to feel the same.”

5 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

He doesn’t need to keep talking about it. Just move on. If he’s asked the question he doesn’t need to go any further. We all heard the tired narratives. 

he does for 2 reasons, firstly he's being asked and secondly man city will actively be trying to keep him in the news, it will be a strategy from them and they have no footballing reason to keep him busy yet, all they have is the transfer

wait for england camp and then the CL and it'll die off

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

he does for 2 reasons, firstly he's being asked and secondly man city will actively be trying to keep him in the news, it will be a strategy from them and they have no footballing reason to keep him busy yet, all they have is the transfer

wait for england camp and then the CL and it'll die off

You’re probably right. I’m not upset by it, just feels lazy at this point. Let everyone move on. 

52 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Link
"I obviously spoke to the staff and players before I left but I had to stop towards the end because I was going to cry a little," Grealish told Sky Sports.

"But it was something I couldn’t turn down. I read something about Michael Owen when he left for Real Madrid and he said if he didn’t move he would regret it and I didn’t want to feel the same.”

And that’s when Michael Owen’s career went down hill, either way Im not offended by his comments nor do I care, he’s no longer one of us  let’s move on

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Killeen30 said:

To be honest I don’t care. Let him work away at Man City. Let’s move on! 

Not getting at you btw!

One if he was still with us, but at Man City probably the same as last season. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

And that’s when Michael Owen’s career went down hill, either way Im not offended by his comments nor do I care, he’s no longer one of us  let’s move on

Yeah I was gonna say I bet Owen may have regretted it in hindsight, the Madrid move was a big let down

1 hour ago, The_Steve said:

Link

And now Owen is not really truly loved by any set of supporters. 

Â