The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 hour ago, calcifer said:

That is low! I understand there is plenty of emotion but that is scraping the barrel, this whole episode is making our fan base look like complete nut jobs! Club may have to make an announcements soon as it is getting out of hand 😞

1 hour ago, Lord Willard said:

That makes me feel sick. Im so sorry about some people. 

1 hour ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Uchhhhh, football is really a toxic culture 

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

His girlfriend has been receiving death threats 😠 scumbags

1 hour ago, Lichfield Dean said:

This was always the worry. With so much money and emotion riding on it I can imagine it getting pretty ugly from both sides.

1 hour ago, Hobbit Feet said:

That’s no defence it’s disgusting.

1 hour ago, hippo said:

Death threats. Seriously some people need to get a grip.

I want Jack to stay as much as anyone. But consider the shite that some people go through - it's nothing.

Yikes, jumping to conclusions!

It’s been written by a couple of others but I feel it’s important to reiterate, before this turns into a massive misinformation spread, that the reported death threats were from girls, during the Euros, who were jealous of Jack’s girlfriend.

NOTHING to do with Villa fans and Jack’s possible move.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

I managed to stay off for about 30 minutes, I thought that if I didn't check what was happening then something might happen, I don't have it in me to leave it for any longer than 30 minutes 

Same here. An I mentally made a note that I had read up to page 3072.

And then I check in and we are on page 3058 and there are still six pages of stuff that I haven't read yet. 

I'm so confused. 

6 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

The words are highlighted because they literally went from the meeting room to the training pitch.. how on earth anyone can think it's a cryptic message about Grealish is totally beyond me.

Room, could be in a house but what if it meant squad? Training pitch and lose the training and what's left, squad pitch and what are Man City doing, yes that's right making a pitch at Villa's squad, can not be all so must be one, Oh course its Jack Grealish and you have got rid of him. 

Here's the Ted Rogers connection with the next clue 

image.jpeg.8155c8bffee2b95cf0e897e7ed22fb7b.jpeg

Edited by Follyfoot

17 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Do you think Villa did it intentionally, knowing it would be borderline impossible for a team to pay the release clause terms specifically how they want?

yeah probably, £100m upfront in one payment is some going

but thats what release clauses should be, it should be a deterrent not an invitation, its a "sensible" figure so it wont upset jack or his agent but then its also payment terms that we know are unlikely to be met

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, brommy said:

Yikes, jumping to conclusions!

It’s been written by a couple of others but I feel it’s important to reiterate, before this turns into a massive misinformation spread, that the reported death threats were from girls, during the Euros, who were jealous of Jack’s girlfriend.

NOTHING to do with Villa fans and Jack’s possible move.

Death threats aren't okay for whatever reason. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Corleone said:

You can guarantee that if he doesn't appear in training this morning, all those that were saying that it makes no difference to whether he is staying just because he was training on Sum/Mon will jump on it straight away and make a big deal about it.

When in all likelihood he could be at VP or BMH thrashing out the details of his contract.

Didn’t the dude whose been posting say last night that some players will be training in the AM today and others in the PM.

Just now, Woody1000 said:

My wife has just gone into labour, so if Jack could wrap this thing up one way or the other in the next hour or so, it would be much appreciated!! 😂

Hope all goes well - congratulations mate :)

Don't worry about it, this saga will be rumbling on for a good few years yet...!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

Didn’t the dude whose been posting say last night that some players will be training in the AM today and others in the PM.

Yeah they were doing a split training today.

Edited by Aston_Villan4

1 minute ago, Woody1000 said:

My wife has just gone into labour, so if Jack could wrap this thing up one way or the other in the next hour or so, it would be much appreciated!! 😂

congratulations!, hope all goes well!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lord Willard said:

Death threats aren't okay for whatever reason. 

I don't think that's the point. A lie spreads faster than the truth and it seems that the modern phenomenon to quickly scramble to condemn poor actions from others results in a false narrative being set - in this case that villa fans angry about him leaving when in actuality it's nothing to do with this situation. Before you know it, it's in the Daily Mail and people will forever bring up how villa fans gave Jack's girlfriend death threats because he wanted to leave.

• Like 1

takes a while these things don't they? my mate and his mrs went out for a curry whilst she was technically in labour. sure jack will have signed well before anyone appears!

but good luck mate!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Room, could be in a house but what if it meant squad? Training pitch and lose the training and what's left, squad pitch and what are Man City doing, yes that's right making a pitch at Villa's squad, can not be all so must be one, Oh course its Jack Grealish and you have got rid of him. 

Here's the Ted Rogers connection with the next clue 

image.jpeg.8155c8bffee2b95cf0e897e7ed22fb7b.jpeg

They should remake this.. the clues were so tenuous… 

“Don’t accept this if you want to win… choosing this prize will get you the bin”

Turns out it’s a holiday for 4 to the Maldives

Congrats Woody! You know what to do if it's a boy.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

then they havent strictly met the clause...

if we have no obligation to accept the terms and can reject the offer then the clause is useless

So you guys are thinking there is actually a release clause? Did I miss something overnight that this is back on the table or are you guys just hypothetically debating?

Â