The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, ben1505 said:

Just to clarify.. is anyone on here confident that he’ll stay? I’m literally 50/50

Yes

1 minute ago, CarryOnVilla said:

What ever it was, it’s an odd use of bolding 

The rational part of my mind suggests it’s as simple as the video. They breakdown video in a meeting room and then head to the training ground to practice it. 

Then the tinfoil hat part of my head says why the term ‘meeting room.’ Must be a cheeky Grealish hidden message.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

The rational part of my mind suggests it’s as simple as the video. They breakdown video in a meeting room and then head to the training ground to practice it. 

Then the tinfoil hat part of my head says why the term ‘meeting room.’ Must be a cheeky Grealish hidden message.

He’s something to add to the tinfoilness. The video is only posted to the socials that accept bold fonts. Twitter, Facebook, but not Instagram 

1 minute ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

The words are highlighted because they literally went from the meeting room to the training pitch.. how on earth anyone can think it's a cryptic message about Grealish is totally beyond me.

3 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

I managed to stay off for about 30 minutes, I thought that if I didn't check what was happening then something might happen, I don't have it in me to leave it for any longer than 30 minutes 

It’s Schrodinger’s Jack.

He is both staying and leaving until we check and know for sure.

Edited by alreadyexists
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

The words are highlighted because they literally went from the meeting room to the training pitch.. how on earth anyone can think it's a cryptic message about Grealish is totally beyond me.

Hence the tinfoil hat comment.

• Like 1

You can guarantee that if he doesn't appear in training this morning, all those that were saying that it makes no difference to whether he is staying just because he was training on Sum/Mon will jump on it straight away and make a big deal about it.

When in all likelihood he could be at VP or BMH thrashing out the details of his contract.

52 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Inject it 

tell you what, when has our Head of Recruitment ever been so famous as to get ppl wanting a picture with them???, lol.

At this point, if Jack stays it will be a massive, massive PR coup for Villa.

I can't help but think (in a "wouldn't it be just perfect if" kind of way) that at least parts of this is closely directed by the club. Perhaps a plan was laid before the Euros with Jack participating, then they spread rumors to selected journos to make it seem like a deal was already struck with citty, and from then on carefully feeding the frenzy through e.g. semi-public performances like the ones yesterday in the park, to feed our imaginations and max out the roller coaster experience. After all, our owners are Americans, if there's anything americans know, it is how to play the crowd and put on a show. :detect:

So in that line of thinking, what probably happens next is Chelsea will enter with a surprising £130 mill bid before another day of nail-biting reckoning, until Jack and Johan Lange in a surprising move rides through the city streets sitting in a basket held up by two dancing polar bears,  waving the newly signed contract with Villa.

Just now, sidcow said:

I'm waiting for Jack to decide to leave football and become a priest as the mods move this thread into off topic.

I really don't think that celibacy is his thing to be honest.

Â