The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Just now, Wainy316 said:

Add to the fact he will have turned down the mighty Man City to put his faith in the project.  Makes Villa look big too.

Yeh when you put it like that they have to make a massive deal out of it for commercial reasons. I just makes us seem a bit Jack Grealish FC but to some extent we are! 

• Like 1

I've been a positive Pete this week but the general body language of Jack doesn't look great in these shots. I'm not going to read into it too much but I beg this whole thing is wrapped up sooner rather than later!

Edited by JPAngel

7 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

But at the same time, if he's staying, why wouldn't we announce it?

It's obviously great that he's still with us and training, but the longer it goes without a new deal being signed, the more it looks like its just negotiations between the clubs to sort out.

Maybe they’re sorting out the details of the new contract?

28 minutes ago, Woody1000 said:

My wife has just gone into labour, so if Jack could wrap this thing up one way or the other in the next hour or so, it would be much appreciated!! 😂

If he signs a new contract name him Jack if he doesn't sign call him Fabian.

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, JPAngel said:

I've been a positive Pete this week but the general body language of Jack doesn't look great in these shots. I'm not going to read into it too much but I beg this whole thing is wrapped up sooner rather than later!

Nah he just looks exhausted. Probably didn’t get any sleep last night mixed with a return to training after partying for what seems like the last month.

8 minutes ago, YouUnastanFren said:

Global attention. There is almost round the clock coverage of Villa atm. If we've already tied this one up there would be no harm in stringing it out so that the Villa brand really gets out there.

We can quickly put ourselves on the world stage as the club who fought off a gulf state.

I don't buy it. We'd have even more attention if he signed a new deal. I think that's clutching a bit. 

Â