The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

5 minutes ago, JPAngel said:

I've been a positive Pete this week but the general body language of Jack doesn't look great in these shots. I'm not going to read into it too much but I beg this whole thing is wrapped up sooner rather than later!

Of all the things to base on, don’t use Jack’s morning face. There’s plenty of footage of Jack arriving at training over the years looking half asleep. He’s definitely not the only bloke who favours another 20 minutes in bed over time to wake up properly.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Feeling confident he'll stay Villans?

Villa could be looking to increase the deal to try and persuade him to stay

City could be increasing their contract offer in response

CIty and Villa could still be deciding on a final value or a payment structure for the transfer fee

Whatever happens, Grealish will be the winner here.

1 minute ago, brommy said:

Of all the things to base on, don’t use Jack’s morning face. There’s plenty of footage of Jack arriving at training over the years looking half asleep. He’s definitely not the only bloke who favours another 20 minutes in bed over time to wake up properly.

He strikes me as the kind of guy that would absolutely hate training and would rather have 5 hours of matches instead. 

1 minute ago, choffer said:

Rather a lot of winter coats in that photo. :detect:

I've not been there on a day that isn't a match day, but I'm rather surprised by the stewards in high vis and an ambulance parked up outside as well.

Â