The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Sorry if this has been mentioned, this thread moves fast but given the way that Kane is behaving the club may just want to show how decent Grealish has been about things, positive PR, not trying to hint that he is staying. So people don’t turn on him after he goes. Timing would indicate that.

1 minute ago, WallisFrizz said:

Sorry if this has been mentioned, this thread moves fast but given the way that Kane is behaving the club may just want to show how decent Grealish has been about things, positive PR, not trying to hint that he is staying. So people don’t turn on him after he goes. Timing would indicate that.

Plenty will turn on him if he goes u don’t need to worry about that 

46 minutes ago, nick76 said:

@Fairy In Bootssaid he was going for photos at City at the end of weekend and signing by now so for another summer running his sources are making him look not accurate again.  We had other sources saying Jack wasn’t going to turn up for training so just that Jack is at training is positive and factual after a weekend of speculation

Its all clear now...@fairy in boots is dyslexic and was confused..he wrote jack grealish every time he meant to write harry kane...jack is staying!😇

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Fun Factory said:

Probably when journos look on it for the fans opinion we aren't seen as a bunch of weirdos!

They can naff off, we’re as weird as the next club. Carry our weirdness with pride. 

Are today's training videos from yesterday or new video's showing a second day of training do we think?

If they are new today that puts paid to the only here for a goodbye theory some put forward yesterday.

Just now, sidcow said:

Are today's training videos from yesterday or new video's showing a second day of training do we think?

If they are new today that puts paid to the only here for a goodbye theory some put forward yesterday.

there are definite videos from today. not sure when they'd have started training but probably 10 ish for 2-3 hours then lunch

i reckon jack's having his meeting in the next couple hours

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, OLDVILLAIN said:

Its all clear now...@fairy in boots is dyslexic and was confused..he wrote jack grealish every time he meant to write harry kane...jack is staying!😇

Dyslexia doesn't cover being full of total shit I'm afraid. 

Edited by Steero113
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

It doesn’t matter. What matters is Villa posting it today. More so after the Kane news

14 minutes ago, AvonVillain said:

How will Sky and Talksport even go about talking about us if Grealish stays? As a club worth talking about!?

It will very much depend on what Jack says, I suspect.

If he stays, and comes out with a "I am never going to leave; I am living my dream; this club has so much ambition" in a Totti-esque quote, then it can quieten down and everybody can interpret that to suit themselves. Except Sam Lee and Jim White, as it was never 'close'.

Hopefully, he'll come out and call out all the BS - which will be much more fun!

23 minutes ago, avfcDJ said:

They’ve got a lookalike sat in the studio with an encyclopaedia dressed in a Man City shirt singing Oasis songs. 

Yeah but i won't believe he's signed for them until he's seen wearing a kagoul.

Zipped up to the top.

Mate.

• Haha 1

Just now, sidcow said:

They're at their mini-Summer camp this week. Everyone back from international duty (except Douglas Luiz who is in the Semi Finals of the Olympics tomorrow).

Fabrizio Romano has said on Sky Sports News we should know more in the coming hours. He believes the Grealish situation will be resolved this week. Is in line with what we understand - there's meetings today involving player, agent, manager, board and owners.

Â