General Chat

Stevo985

19 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Has anyone been to watch ice hockey before?   Might be a daft question (and probably one for the ice rink thread) but I'm going to see the Guildford team tomorrow and was wondering if you freeze your tits off in the stand?

I went to one in boston in November  and boston was **** freezing.

It wasn't too bad inside to be honest was worse when i left the stadium. Ice hockey is briliant. I would love to follow a team over here

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I went to one in boston in November  and boston was **** freezing.

It wasn't too bad inside to be honest was worse when i left the stadium. Ice hockey is briliant. I would love to follow a team over here

Cna you see the Puck and have a clue whats going on or is that part of the fun? 

45 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Has anyone been to watch ice hockey before? 

Been to one NHL game five or six years ago. Canucks beat Minnesota 3 - 1. Boring as heck. The only saving grace was, I was in a corporate box and alcohol was involved. They seem to stop and clean the ice every few minutes and the zamboni in between periods is fun.

Having said that the local junior teams Beaver Valley Nitehawks and Trail Smoke Eaters are much more fun to watch.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

I'm live in the Talksport studio at 10.30 this morning, talking football kit design.

I know it's cool to hate Talksport, but it's got to be a better option than Sunday Brunch, surely?! 😂

No

I want to see you talking football shirts while cooking an East African stew with Simon 

😔

• Haha 3

Â