General Chat

Stevo985

23 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Finlands PM is abit tasty isnt she? Never have i heard a PM going raving 😂

Rave? It's a home-party isn't it? Refreshing anyway. Can't believe people being upset.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, bickster said:

Well it is if you can watch programmes you otherwise couldn't. No idea about Bosch Legacy but tbh, living in Bulgaria I'd just get me a dodgy firestick and watch whatever you want, no-one will give a shite if you're in Bulgaria

EDIT: and that includes pretty much EVERY Villa game live

Enough of the negatives, what about the positives?

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Finlands PM is abit tasty isnt she? Never have i heard a PM going raving 😂

She is great. Finlands politicians seem an uptight bunch questioning this an demanding drugs tests. Its nobodies business what she does in her private life.

Also yes, she is hot af as well as being a very good PM. Can she become British after she is done  fixing Finland? 

52 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

She must have had some symptoms for them to have done a head scan as they dint usually do that on a regular checkup.

Glad she is ok though 

No,  she just paid for a whole body scan as a health check as @Dante_Lockhart was suggesting 

35 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

She is great. Finlands politicians seem an uptight bunch questioning this an demanding drugs tests. Its nobodies business what she does in her private life.

Also yes, she is hot af as well as being a very good PM. Can she become British after she is done  fixing Finland? 

Yeah i quite like that she is normal and outgoing. Makes her different.  Obviously though if there was a cost of living crisis like there was here, if our Pm ever did ut you know the media would crucify them

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Yeah i quite like that she is normal and outgoing. Makes her different.  Obviously though if there was a cost of living crisis like there was here, if our Pm ever did ut you know the media would crucify them

Would they? I really think that would depend which party they were from and at

1 minute ago, bickster said:

Would they? I really think that would depend which party they were from and at

But thats the thing though why would it be ok for one party and not the other. Shouldnt they all be given the same? I  would imagine if boris went clubbing or out like this he would get obliterated  😂

Edited by Demitri_C

15 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

But thats the thing though why would it be ok for one party and not the other. Shouldnt they all be given the same? I  would imagine if boris went clubbing or out like this he would get obliterated  😂

Boris would think its a 'work event'

#Bolitics

Stressing badly over a hospitalised pet cat. It’s really eating my lunch. 😿 I just hate leaving him in hospital. Feel like a bad cat parent. 
EDIT: He's back from hospital and on the mend! 

Edited by Marka Ragnos
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

Â